• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5070 Players Online
  • 5070 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter | November Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Nov 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

Although spooky season ended, there are several more holidays coming just around the corner! For those who celebrate any of the upcoming holidays this month, we hope you stay safe and enjoy this month with all your family and friends. To start off this festive season, grab a blanket and some popcorn, to make yourself cozy, and read this month's edition of the Newsletter! Though this edition is short, we had a lot of community engagement with our articles this time around, and definitely couldn’t be happier working with all of the kind messages you will see in our first article. We also have two contests: one for our Bedrock fans to go explore the new Halloween lobby, and one that is a small throwback for captioning the image.

Read the November edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here!

How To Contribute:
    Suggestion Box
    Interview Interest Form
    Bedrock Guess the Location
    Caption the Image

Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here!

The Newsletter team is also excited to be accepting 2 new writers to the team! Please be sure to congratulate TheBlueComet and Amg_ for joining the Newsletter program! Thank you to everyone who applied for your interest in the team!​

Posted Nov 1, 2022
    BrianB, Whitebone, SpectreSai and 6 others like this.
  2. I'm glad to come aboard! Lets set sail for adventure!

Posted Nov 1, 2022
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  3. Huge congratulations to my NL batch buddie @TheBlueComet! I cannot put into words how ecstatic I am to start writing for the NL Program and to start working with the NL Team on a closer basis. I have a lot of ideas that I hope to share in maybe next month's edition. With that being said, this was another fantastic NL that I enjoyed taking my time to read through. The "Giving Thanks" section written by DD was probably my favorite section in this month's edition because it spreads positivity. We unfortunately do not see a lot of that going around these days and a simple thanks can really make someone's day a whole lot better. Looking forward to a new journey!

Posted Nov 1, 2022
    Arshaad_73 and TheBlueComet like this.
  4. Short and sweet Newsletter this month, but still top quality as always!

Huge congrats to @Amg and @TheBlueComet on their acceptance for the NL team, I can't wait to see your funny looking faces at the bottom of the December NL!

<3

Posted Nov 1, 2022
    TheBlueComet and Amg like this.
  5. newsletter pog and I got in it??????/? exposed smh :(

Posted Nov 1, 2022
  6. Nice read as per, and welcome to the new writers!

Posted Nov 2, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  7. Congratulations to the new writers, I'm sure you will do awesome. Great read as always!

Posted Nov 2, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  8. Still lacking of me for a bit, but, I can live with that.

Posted Nov 2, 2022
  9. Nice newsletter! I really loved reading people giving thanks to the people they care about. Also, congratulations to the new writers! Can't wait to read the articles that you write. Can't wait until next month's newsletter! Keep up the great work.

P.S @Lymexious you are one of the greatest people I've met. Glad that I have you as a friend! (still waiting on my HHI carry though :squint:)

Posted Nov 2, 2022
    Lymexious and Amg like this.
  10. pce out newsletter, see you in a bit

Posted Nov 2, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  11. I really love reading these newsletters especially the staff statistics part I'm glad someone is keeping track of that. Also the 18th is my 17th birthday!

Posted Nov 3, 2022
    Lightsaberrlx likes this.
  12. Awesome, I'M IN THIS ONE.

Posted Nov 3, 2022
  13. <3

Posted Nov 3, 2022
  14. Lovely NL as always. I love the new members and especially @ddgolfer as the new NL lead. I am really looking forward to his performances.

Posted Nov 3, 2022
    Amg likes this.