• 205 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2101 Players Online
  • 1896 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter | October Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Oct 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

Happy Spooktober! Mineplex always undergoes plenty of changes during this month to accommodate for Halloween, and this month is no exception. For this month’s Newsletter, we’ve recapped the newest game added to the network-- Death Run, and also included a behind-the-scenes sneak-peek of maps that are soon to come to the network. We also included our second creative housing showcase, and of course, our regulars and one of our contests.

Read the October edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here!

How To Contribute:

Suggestions Box
    Interview Interest Form
    Guess the Location

Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here!

~~~
    Before you get to reading though, let's take a moment to thank @Arjun for all of the hard work he has put into the newsletter team. Over the past year, he has worked so hard to coordinate all of our writers and editors to get the newsletter out on time. He has been a pleasure to work with and I know he has such a bright future ahead of him! Thank you so much Arjun, you will be missed!

As for who will be taking over, let's congratulate @ddgolfer on being promoted to newsletter lead! We're very excited to see what he does with the team and what our future issues will look like!

Posted Oct 1, 2022
    TheBlueComet, Looof, Mappable and 6 others like this.
  2. It was a pleasure working on NL for 3 years and leading it for a whole year as well. I hope you guys enjoyed and continue to enjoy them!

Posted Oct 1, 2022
    Nuclear™, Looof, Mitsoko and 6 others like this.
  3. Had a blast writing my article this month, and thank you Arjun for all you've done for the team!

Posted Oct 1, 2022
    EmmaLie and wattywatty14 like this.
  4. Such an awesome read and I really enjoyed this month’s edition of the newsletter. Especially the highlight Death Run gets and even some of the new map teasers! A huge thank you to Arjun who worked so very hard to lead this Team and a huge congratulations to @ddgolfer on becoming the new Team Lead! I’m sure that you will do amazing and continue to lead this team in the right direction. I’m looking forward to next month’s edition and thank you NL team for all you do! <3

Posted Oct 2, 2022
    Nuclear™, Arshaad_73 and ddgolfer like this.
  5. There's the Death Run article!

Posted Oct 2, 2022
    Nightys and Arshaad_73 like this.
  6. Thanks so much for all your hard work as Newsletter Lead Arjun, and congrats ddgolfer for your promotion! Loved reading about the newsletter this month, and I'm especially looking forward to those new maps on Death Run! I wonder if Rosmeme's Map(py) would ever be released for MPS? Can't wait to see Clans Beta on next month's edition, great job everyone!

Posted Oct 3, 2022
  7. I am sad, but at one point we all must go on. Enjoy the future <3

Posted Oct 11, 2022
  8. You were an absolute beast on the NL team, thanks @Arjun

Posted Oct 11, 2022
  9. Thanks a lot, Arjun, for your hard work! I hope you are enjoying the rest of your duties as a staff member, and I would love to see you around anytime soon.'

Good luck with applying, everyone!

Posted Oct 13, 2022