• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5278 Players Online
  • 5278 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter | September Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Sep 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

Happy September! Summer was just about to begin a few months ago–it feels odd to think that it’s coming to an end in just a few weeks for us Northern Hemisphere folk. For this month’s Newsletter, we’ve showcased an interview with members of the Recruitment team as well as an overview of the ‘YT Short Channel’ requirements. If you’re an aspiring staff member or content creator for the network, be sure to check those out! Additionally, we have our regulars and one of our contests.

Read the September edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here!

How To Contribute:
    Suggestions Box
    Interview Interest Form
    Guess the Staff

Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here!

Posted Sep 1, 2022
  2. Love the newsletter and the recruitment feature for this month! Keep up the great work, NL team!

Posted Sep 1, 2022
  3. Loved reading through this and excited to see my FYP on YouTube taken over by Mineplex CCs!

Posted Sep 2, 2022
  4. I never know what the newsletter is just looks like a bunch of reading

Posted Sep 2, 2022
    cloudyjeon and DrRentzel like this.
  5. A great Newletter like always just can say great job what you all do every Month

Posted Sep 2, 2022
  6. Basically nothing on Death Run besides a brief mention in the editor's note? That's the biggest Java story in years.

Posted Sep 2, 2022
    Lightsaberrlx, Affinity and Ian923 like this.
  7. Amazing newsletter as always! Thanks team for working so hard o7

Posted Sep 2, 2022
  8. newsletter

Posted Sep 2, 2022
  9. Death run came out too late in the month for a writer to start working on an article for it

Posted Sep 2, 2022
  10. There is always a next newsletter :)

Posted Sep 4, 2022
    ddgolfer likes this.
  11. Amazing!

Posted Sep 4, 2022
  12. Great work as always by our newsletter team! Can't wait to see the next issue.

Posted Sep 6, 2022
  13. they running out of stories

Posted Sep 6, 2022
    Jaek and BlazeFire like this.
  14. They do the same kinda stuff over and over and that's about it.

Posted Sep 6, 2022
  15. I'm sure next month will be different with statistics being done on Death Run!

Posted Sep 6, 2022
  16. If you have any ideas please suggest them!

Realistically, we're currently making our 85th edition - that's a newsletter every month for 7 years including around 500 articles. Plus, at a time we only have a small team of around 7 to 10 people. You do kinda run out of ideas sometimes!

This is why if you have any ideas on an article we can do, we are always more than happy to hear them! You can message any member of the NL team and we'll forward it on to the rest of the team. If it's a good idea, we'll likely do it!

To be honest, it's also more difficult to write articles when MP updates are very few and far between. If we had updates, changes, events, etc every few weeks/month instead of every other year, it'd be a lot easier! (and yes, the article on Death Run is releasing in this month's newsletter).

Posted Sep 7, 2022
    BlazeFire, xKen and Elu like this.
  17. We just had the Blast to the Past event on Java so maybe some interviews like that could be cool to promote future MP events?

Posted Sep 7, 2022
  18. We did an overview of all upcoming events last edition. In my opinion, it's too soon to do a very similar one as we already discussed this exact event in it and all events until the end of October.

Posted Sep 7, 2022
    Elu likes this.
  19. Such a fabulous newsletter, excellent job as always.

Posted Sep 8, 2022
  20. As per usual, I really enjoyed this month’s edition of the Newsletter! My favorite section in this NL was definitely the special highlight our lovely Recruiters got. I think that it’s awesome that they got to share background in who they are and why they wanted to join Recruitment. I appreciate the hard work our NL team puts forth to make these each month, so great job as always! Keep up the amazing job. <3

Posted Sep 12, 2022
    Lightsaberrlx likes this.