• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10543 Players Online
  • 7653 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Mineplex Olympics - We need your help!

Discussion in 'Events' started by EmmaLie, Jul 7, 2020.

1. In the actual Olympic Games, countless athletes are able to evade detection by anti-doping agencies and win with the help of performance enhancing drugs.

Similarly, it would come as no surprise to me if there are teams of closet cheaters that are able to fly under the radar and advance through the competition without arousing any suspicion, especially on many of the PvP based gamemodes. I hope this won't be the case.

It'll be interesting to watch nevertheless.

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    SpitefulNick, christxqn and jordanlol like this.
  2. Sounds like an interesting concept! I filled out the form and can't wait to hopefully attend!

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  3. Oh my gosh this sounds so fun!

Events like this are always my fondest memories on the server. Glad to see that we’re getting some new events emerging and that these are likely to be a thing every season now. The community coming together to celebrate an event brings about such an amazing atmosphere.

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  4. Sounds fun! I'm very excited for it.
    I submitted the forum. :)

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  5. When you try and start an Olympic event and then it gets stolen. :(
    Anyway, I'm doing a Mineplex Community Olympics even which is for those in communities on Mineplex. Message me for details!

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  6. This looks like fun :D

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  7. At least we will have a mineplex Olympics this year and this sounds like a great concept!

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  8. Don't worry we'll be making our guidelines strict when it comes to players closet cheating. Anyone that gets caught, their entire team will be disqualified.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 7, 2020
  9. Never had the opportunity to come to something like this, definitely looks like something that will be really amazing and extremely fun. Thank you all for your hard work, can't wait to see what this is!

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  10. Seems fun and interactive within the Mineplex Community!
    I cannot wait to attend and participate within this likeable event.

Best of luck to everyone who participates! <3

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  11. I can't wait for this, it sounds like a lot of fun!

Posted Jul 8, 2020
  12. I'm in-love with this idea!! Can't wait to participate with my friends, sounds so fun! :D​

Posted Jul 8, 2020
  13. This definitely sounds like a fun and creative event! If I'm able to find 4 friends to create a team, I'm definitely going to take part. Good luck to anyone who decides to participate!!

Posted Jul 8, 2020
  14. This sounds really fun! I can't wait to participate!

Posted Jul 8, 2020
    Disgruntle likes this.
  15. This sounds wonderful!

Posted Jul 8, 2020
    Disgruntle likes this.
  16. Excited!!

Posted Jul 8, 2020
    Disgruntle likes this.
  17. This sounds super cool! Can't wait :)

Posted Jul 8, 2020
    Disgruntle likes this.
  18. uh yessir

Posted Jul 8, 2020
  19. I'm gonna have LOTS of fun with this. Is there any chance it could be streamed on Youtube?

Posted Jul 8, 2020
  20. I really enjoyed the Oscars and to say the least I’m definitely excited for this event. I appreciate all the hard work that goes into these events, they always turn out incredible, I’m sure this one will be no exception. I cannot wait to attend this event, see you all there!

Posted Jul 8, 2020