• 811 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11482 Players Online
  • 10671 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Party Bash | 23:00 | US

Discussion in 'Events' started by wattywatty14, Apr 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Added to Events Calendar for dates: 04/13/21

1. [​IMG]

On April 13th at 7:00 pm EST
    , we're going to be trying something a little different. We're going to meet in EVENT-1 and then PARTY UP to go fill some of the games that don't normally start! Here's YOUR chance to get that achievement you've always wanted. I can already hear you asking, "Will prizes still be given out?" The simple answer to that is: yes. Prizes will still be given out. We do plan on having multiple parties going at once, and in different games. These parties will be hosted by different event staff. I hope to see everyone there!

--------------

Also, even more exciting news: Event Assistance applications are now open! If you're interested, you can find more info about them here: mineplex.com/eventassistance

Good luck to everyone applying!

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  2. Wow! Really cool event idea I must say. I appreciate the event squad team for organizing something different this time and I hope it's an event that will go well and many players will enjoy. As for me, I will definitely be there :D
    I hope to see some new faces since this is a new event idea!

Posted Apr 9, 2021
    CookieBilly and wattywatty14 like this.
  3. Woah I'm pretty excited, that sounds like an amazing idea and I wonder how amazingly it'll go. See you soon!

Posted Apr 11, 2021
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  4. omg im so ready!

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  5. This is such a good idea! Can’t wait :)

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  6. OITQ-2? xox

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    BasicT and wattywatty14 like this.
  7. Can't wait!

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  8. Hmmmmmmm.... :eyes:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 12, 2021
    waterspout likes this.
  9. One In The Quiver sucks, I hope I don't play that game while playing the party bash lol

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  10. I'm sorry that you think that game stinks, but we're going to play as many games as we can.

:gwen:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 12, 2021
  11. Dududududdude, poggers

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  12. I am guessing this is for java edition, but is there some off chance it will bed on Bedrock?

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  13. i do not agree with this opinion, but thanks for sharing :D :3

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  14. reminder: i hate egirls

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  15. Wow! I'm so looking forward to this event tomorrow. My appearance will approximately be 80% due to my dinner time, xD; I would count on me though. I truly hope to see some wonderful users attending tomorrow, sounds intriguing if I must say. I'd just like to thank the Event squad team for letting the community have this opportunity and change something up, cheers!
    -Justin

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  16. Sounds very exciting! It'll definitely be fun to see the variety of different games that are played this time around. I'll do my best to attend the event! :)

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  17. This event is for Java edition. More events for Bedrock soonTM.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 13, 2021
  18. Looking forward to this! Hopefully Bridges will be played, still to this day my favourite game!

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  19. Thanks for coming to the event, everyone! I know that it didn't go as smoothly as I hoped, and now we know what to do to fix that for the future! It was still fun either way, thanks again for coming! :)​

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 13, 2021
    Alyss_Treaty and Briar1973 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.