• 627 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9065 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Mineplex PE - Turf Wars - about Infiltrator kit

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Terminator6873, Feb 8, 2019.

?

Do you think in Mineplex PE, in Turf Wars, the Infiltrator kit needs a change ?

1. Should be : arrow one shot, not full speed back once back

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Should be : arrow not one shot, full speed back once back

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Should be : arrow one shot, full speed back once back

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Stay like it is rn (arrow not one shot, not full speed back once back)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello there,

Following advice of the person who answered my bug post, I post this here. I noticed that in Turf Wars for PE, the Infiltrator kit has two differences from the Java version (from my knowledge, I saw a friend playing it on computer some months ago, maybe this changed for Java too idk).

- the arrow doesn't kill in one shot ;
    - and when we go into opponents territory, we begin to slow down, but we don't get the normal speed back when we return to our territory. Instead we continue to slow down until we can't move.

It appears these two features are intended. Even if not compared the Java version, I find both of them slowing down too much the player, and makes the kit braking the player. The only arrow needs still time to be available, and there is still a risk to go too far in the opponents territory. If we begin to slow down and doesn't get the speed back, there is no hype and no point anymore for me to use the kit. What do you guys think ?

Have fun everyone !

Terminator6873

Posted Feb 8, 2019
  2. Posted Feb 9, 2019