• 355 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7986 Players Online
  • 7631 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Pumpkin Hunt Locations w/ Commentary 2021!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by cadbane86140, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Hello There! Very early upload but I wanted to be the first to get a guide out there but today I will be showing you guys where the pumpkin hunt locations are! Now you are probably wondering what makes this one different from the other ones? Well In this one I commentate where the locations are! I hope this guide helps you all and if It did don’t forget to like and sub for more!

Posted Oct 14, 2021
    My1Legocraft, Pangaea_, ReJo and 6 others like this.
  2. YAY CAD

Posted Oct 14, 2021
  3. HALLOWEEN HYPEEEE! I am legitimately dead tired lol woke up about an hour ago haha this video took a lot out of me

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 14, 2021
    BlondieBrook and Harrry like this.
  4. Thanks! I was gonna do this myself, but I don't even know where half of them are, so this is helpful. Dibs on the Christmas one though!

Posted Oct 14, 2021
    BubbleBear1 and cadbane86140 like this.
  5. Very helpful and well-done video, thank you so much for making this:) I found quite a bit of them, but there were a few I struggled with so I really appreciate your video!!

Posted Oct 15, 2021
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  6. Yeah they were really hard this year! I did this video at like 6 in the morning and took me about 2 hours to find all of them!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 15, 2021
    BubbleBear1 and BlazeFire like this.
  7. Thank you so much and no problem at all! I’m glad I was able to help! I did this when there were no videos or anything out at the time and some people in the lobby (shoutout to them) helped me out! I also struggled so much though making it due to it being a bit difficult and also it being 6 in the morning running on no sleep haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 16, 2021