• 1451 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1451 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Revival

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by rose., Oct 16, 2020.

?

Do you think Mineplex could be revived?

1. Yes

25 vote(s)
    73.5%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    26.5%
  1. Hi there! I don't think Mineplex really died, but I have noticed a decrease in players over the last few years. It is normal for servers to have ups and downs. I do think Mineplex could increase their player count by adding older games and making some changes to them. If Mineplex really wanted to see more players, now would be the time to make the changes. It is holiday season and is something Mineplex is very well known for! All the Holiday events always bring in more players. I definitely agree that changes could be made to make Mineplex better.

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  2. I understand that what you are saying is completely true and I don't really have anything worthwhile to say that that will fulfill your wants. I know that nothing has happened to aid this in years. However I’m not going to simply stop posting on the forums. I understand that my optimism is unfounded but I just figured I should have a positive outlook rather then complaining about and bashing the management team. I understand all of what you are saying and you are correct but I’d rather be positive about it than have a negative outlook. But once again I’m not here to argue.

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  3. Very well said! All servers have ups and downs. I know that one day, maybe not soon, but one day, mineplex will be back to and beyond its former glory.

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  4. Alright so this is some funny timing, but thanks for some certain plugin it is now possible for bedrock players to play with java players.

Video:

If this gets implemented into mineplex it would impact the server in a very positive way imo, since mineplex's divide between java and bedrock right now it's quite staggering.

Posted Oct 23, 2020