• 598 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4114 Players Online
  • 3516 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex seems very glitched

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by popson74, Jan 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I’ve been experiencing major lag and freezing lately on the server and my other two friends have too (bedrock) another thing is that cake wars has no available server to play on and it takes a bit to join one. Has anyone else had this happening besides me and my two friends?

Posted Jan 11, 2021
  2. The lag may be due to your connection, location in the world, or the system you use. Mineplex does seem to have more lag then other servers though, so just wait for a fix if the other things I said don’t concern you.

As for the CakeWars queuing, that is a well known problem and I’m sure that the dev is working on it. Until a time comes when it is fixed, just spam the npc if you really want to play. It will work after a while.

Posted Jan 11, 2021
  3. As the person above me stated its most likely your internet Even More likely if your at a school, Or its an issue with your device.

Posted Jan 11, 2021
  4. it has happened to me quiet a few days ago, me and my friend were in a party, sometimes the server wouldn't let us in into a lobby, now it doesn't happen anymore, it could be our devices, or the server being overloaded at that time.

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    QuietSnow678 likes this.
  5. I've experienced some lag when joining Bedrock for the past few days, so it definitely isn't just you. It most likely is server-wide lag. If your lagging persists even after the server stops lagging then it probably has something to do with your internet. Server-wide lag is usually resolved quickly so everything should be working again soon.

Cake Wars queuing has been broken for a bit and is a known problem; hopefully a fix for that will be released soon. You'll need to be patient while a fix takes place. Again, hopefully it will be soon.

I'll be locking this thread as your concern has been addressed, feel free to message me if you have any more questions or concerns!

Thread Locked >> Concern Addressed

Posted Jan 26, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.