• 649 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2733 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Mineplex should start working on sharing claims and here’s why...

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by GamerFox111, Jul 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Sharing is caring!
    This very crucial for many plays on mineplex survival because many people try to make towns but they have to leave it unclaimed. Because of this many trolls say they will not claim but build but as soon as they tp to them they claim everything and steal all their loot. This some times happens when people and their friend that have different building focuses try to combin their builds to make a huge base but sometimes it can go wrong such as if it’s underground then someone can see it as a unclaimed spot and then claim it or if it’s in the air you can sometimes spawn in it and if they’re unlucky enough they were building with someone and that’s how a lot of people get greifed and all their loot stolen. My question is when are you guys gonna add a function to shake your land or add something as a whitelist and who’s ever added to that can open doors and chest, or if you haven’t even started on something like that I would love for you to do so and I’m sure everyone that at least has a friend that plays Minecraft would absolutely love it too.

Posted Jul 6, 2019
  2. He is talking about bedrock by the way

Posted Jul 6, 2019
  3. I probably should’ve said that

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 6, 2019
  4. I'd have no problems adding shared claims to our Bedrock Survival mode; it seems like a rather simple change that could be beneficial and fun to all of our Survival players, especially in light of the fact that our network is shifting away from Factions-based group gameplay towards our revised Survival gamemode.

Posted Jul 17, 2019