• 536 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8974 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Sr.Mod Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Hello everyone! Here is my newest staff interview! Thank you @Twist for taking some time out of your busy day to do this interview, I really enjoyed it! Have a good day everyone!

-Ryan

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    Phamtastic, Dallarth, Segwat and 6 others like this.
  2. Nice video, Ryan! Here's another late but extremely well deserved congratulations to @Twist on her promotion to Sr.Mod! I hope to keep seeing these videos :)

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  3. Hey great video! I really like watching your staff interviews they are pretty entertaining.

also, grats @Twist on senior mod!

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  4. Hey Ryan! Great interview like always and I liked Twist's answers and everything haha. Keep up the good work!

Congrats to @Twist on the promotion as well!

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  5. Great video! I love watching your videos, so it was a pleasure to be able to be in one of them!

Thank you all for the congratulations! :)

Posted Sep 8, 2019
  6. Another great video Ryan! I always love hearing everyone's stories, it's really interesting! I look forward to watching a lot more interviews in the future, keep up the good work!

Also, congratulations to @Twist once again on joining the staff management team! I'm sure you will be an amazing mentor!

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    Ryan14VT and Twist like this.
  7. Great video you have, Ryan! I'm glad you have an opportunity to interview the latest Sr.Mod, Twist! She provides great answers on your video! I don't have any questions and concerns about this video. Other than that, great job!

Congrats to Twist on getting promoted to Sr.Mod, Staff Management!

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    Ryan14VT and Twist like this.
  8. Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 8, 2019
  9. Another great interview, Ryan! Keep it up!

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  10. Hey!

Really interesting video and I hope the best for @Twist and @Ryan14VT.

Best Regards,
    TheMooseBean

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.