• 2250 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4829 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Interview #6 - TRAINEE Animalll & MOD AyyNick

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by CrackleHarvest36, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Another dual interview!
    In this interview, I interviewed @Animalll and @AyyNick!
    Thank you both so much for participating!!

Who should I interview next??

Posted Dec 6, 2019
  2. Yo!
    I personally love seeing staff interviews, and I'm glad that more people are doing them! I just recently found out about your series but I can already tell after this episode I'll be subscribing. Keep up the great work, and I must say I love your thumbnail choices!

Posted Dec 6, 2019
    CrackleHarvest36 and AyyNick like this.
  3. Hey!

This was pretty fun to do. I didn’t use my mic, hence why my audio was quite wack. Also, confession time, I actually forgot what some of the questions were and that’s why some of my responses a bit strange. Thank you for the interview and if we ever do this again, I’ll make sure to use my mic and to remember the questions!

Posted Dec 6, 2019
    CrackleHarvest36 and AyyNick like this.
  4. It's very nice to see what all these newer staff members want for the team and people's goals etc... I really missed these interviews for a good few months but now all of a sudden more are being done and it's very cool to see and I have to agree with Logan that the thumbnail is really nice! Well done :D​

Posted Dec 6, 2019
    CrackleHarvest36 likes this.
  5. I hope you realize that you interviewed the fake Animal. If you look closely, you can see the Trainee's name is spelled Animalll(with 3 L's instead of one), therefore he is a fake, and you should seek out the real "Animal" to interview, also why else did he not use his mic(He was trying to mask his voice O_O and his responses were strange), but just my two cents. GJ on interviewing AyyNick though.

Also, quick suggestion but maybe spice up your thumbnail more! As of now, it's kinda bland with all the black, negative, empty space. It's up to you to spice it up as you get more accustomed to Staff Interviews but keep it in the back of your head :D

Posted Dec 6, 2019
    Busjack5 and Animalll like this.
  6. Hey!
    This video was absolutely amazing! As the names suggest, nick and I are best friends. I haven’t really been able to talk to animalll that much but I hope to get to know him in the future. As always, your content always inspires me due to the fact that your such a good creator and deserve so much more credit than like 30 subscribers. I would rate this video 10/10

Posted Dec 6, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  7. Heyo!

It's great to see that staff interviews are becoming more popular as it's always interesting to hear people's future aspirations and goals for the team. Great job to @AyyNick and @Animalll for providing some good answers and advice definitely worth listening to. I look forward to watching any interviews you make in the future, keep up the good work!

Posted Dec 6, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  8. Hey mate, just watched this video on YouTube, great staff interview and I loved listening to AyyNick's and Animalll's staff interviews and how they feel about the staff team, keep up the good work!

Posted Dec 6, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  9. Hey!
    Thank you so much for some more awesome interviews! I love watching these so I'm really glad to see more of them around! Thank you to @AyyNick and @Animalll for giving some awesome advice, and thank you for being such a wonderful interviewer! I can't wait to see more of these in the future!

Posted Dec 6, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  10. Smh feel bad for the guy who got blacklisted
    gotta be rude like that ;(

Posted Dec 6, 2019
  11. Ahh Yes! I've been waiting to hear AyyNick's voice because I heard that It's a perfect accent. Everyone was correct! Keep it up on the interviews! I love hearing the Staff member's journeys!

Posted Dec 6, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  12. Heyy!

First of all, you as an interviewer has done an amazing job at interviewing these 2 staff members with very interesting questions which made me really interested in the video! It's always nice to watch how people first encountered the network and what their goals are! Keep up the great work with the interviewing!
    Whats your favourite game? Animalll: Microbattles
    Thought we were clans besties!

Posted Dec 6, 2019
  13. You are knocking these out, Crackle! Great job once again. I loved hearing from some Australian staff members because I feel like we don't have many of them, so it's awesome they got some representation. :) I'd love to hear from a member of the Recruitment team or a Recruitment assistant as it's one of my favorite teams. It would also be really cool to hear from some Bedrock staff members and have some questions positioned more towards their viewpoint of the game through Bedrock lenses. Even if you don't have the Bedrock version of the game, you could always use clips of you playing random Java games as I can tell that you like to use game clips in the background!

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    CrackleHarvest36 likes this.
  14. Hey!
    As someone mentioned above, it’s really nice to be able to watch these more frequently with the new staff members. I really enjoy listening to their backgrounds, their goals, and their experiences. Thanks to @Animalll and @AyyNick for taking part, and thank you to @CrackleHarvest36 for conducting the interview!
    Another great job, and I look forward to seeing some more ones in the future!!

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  15. Heyo!

Another amazing interview! It's extremely fascinating seeing staff members goals for their future. You ask some great questions which help us connect with the staff team even more and from a community aspect, this is an awesome thing! Animal and Nick did an amazing job in their answers keep up the awesome work!

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    RealWand and AyyNick like this.
  16. Hey!

I just want to say thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to interview both myself and Animalll. I definitely had fun playing some games with you and answering questions, so I appreciate that experience! I'm looking forward to watching your future staff interviews and watching your channel grow! You've started off quite well with YouTube with your rebranding, I can definitely see you going places if you keep up the hard work and determination! Also thanks to everyone for the compliments above!

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    RealWand and CrackleHarvest36 like this.
  17. interview EmmaLie LMFAO

Posted Dec 7, 2019