• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8940 Players Online
  • 6050 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Hey guys! Here is a long overdue staff interview with @WowCaleb ! I hope you guys enjoy! Don't forget to like and subscribe :)

-Ryan

Posted Jul 6, 2020
  2. I love all your staff interviews! I feel like it really helps me get to know the other staff members better! Ryan, I am thankful for all the time you put in to set up film and edit you videos. I hope that you continue making these great interview videos!

Posted Jul 6, 2020
  3. Hello Ryan!
    Another awesome interview! I love learning more about my fellow staff members, and your interviews allow me to do so. I always get so thrilled to see that you've posted a new video! Keep up the awesome interviews.

Warm wishes,
    BrookMarieXO

Posted Jul 6, 2020
  4. Greetings, mate!

I remember watching your interviews in the past; they inspired me to go bigger within the Mineplex community. I love your videos and I definitely encourage you to make more of these interviews in the future! As @bluebadger11 stated above; it assists me to know the staff more which is helpful as an outcome. As always, awesome video and I encourage you to do more! :)

~ Pitato

Posted Jul 6, 2020
    Calebbbb (WowCaleb) and Ryan14VT like this.
  5. Hey!

Another great interview! It's great to learn more about Staff Members and I always am excited when I see a new interview come out.

Posted Jul 6, 2020
  6. Thank you all!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 6, 2020
  7. Amazing... as always! I've always loved watching your staff interviews. They give me more of an insight into the staff team and always teach me a little bit more about my fellow staff members that I might not have known. More to it, I'm impressed with how your video quality has grown since your first interview, and keeps getting better. You have a solid understanding of how to conduct an interview, and your process for it is superb. Keep it up.

Fallen

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  8. Thank you, and congratulations on trainee!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 7, 2020
  9. Hey!

Thanks for interviewing me, I had a blast! I'm pretty sure I said this to you in the call, but I like how you do some background research into your interviewee, and ask them questions based on that. Sometimes asking everyone the same questions can get tedious, but you ask different ones based on who the person is, which I really appreciate. And of course, being on five subteams you just had to get that question in at the end.

I can't wait to see who we have up next! Again, thanks for a great interview :')

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  10. Enjoyed watching this interview, it's always nice to learn about other staff members and their interests in Mineplex. Also, how do you have time to be on 5 sub-teams @WowCaleb!

Anyway, good job on the interview and I hope the next one is to come out soon.

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    Ryan14VT and Calebbbb (WowCaleb) like this.
  11. really enjoyed this interview, i'm glad FM is your favorite subteam because its very fun haha

good job, excited for the next one!!

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  12. I really enjoy watching these interviews, it’s nice to get to know other staff members. FM is a fun team to be on!! It is also really impressive that you are on 5 sub teams. Oh and I have a question for @Ryan14VT do you think it may be possible to do a Bedrock Interview? I mean I don’t know where we would have it but it would be cool if you can!! Thank you and have a great day!!

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  13. If you have a Java account we could do it on there?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 7, 2020
  14. I really enjoyed watching this video! Keep up the good work!!

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  15. Nice interview! I never really knew much about @WowCaleb until now, so it's really cool to get to know people through these interviews, so good job as always guys! :P

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  16. Another amazing staff interview! I really enjoyed it.

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  17. Thanks guys!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 7, 2020
  18. Hey Ryan,
    I really enjoyed this interview once again and loved hearing Caleb's visions for his future on the staff team. I hope he accomplishes them! Great video like always, keep it up!

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    Calebbbb (WowCaleb) likes this.
  19. Thanks Pie!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 8, 2020
    PieOrPi likes this.
  20. Hiii!
    I really enjoyed this interview! You did an amazing job once again at really getting to have them open up and explain a lot about themselves. I can't wait for the next interview :)

Posted Jul 8, 2020