• 727 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2811 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Hey guys! Another day another video! Thaank you @skarm | SkarmMines for taking some time to do this! I hope you guys enjoy!

Don't forget to check out yesterdays video!

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    ATruePitato, doeo and oeod like this.
  2. Amazing vid ryan! I'm really enjoying the staff interview series! Its amazing to watch and kinda helps me out while trying to figure out how to write my trainee application, even though I still have a while before I can apply again. Also Skarm if I can get mod (let alone trainee) before RA opens application your going down! I call RA X3

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  3. Ey another video already! As I have said before Ryan, and will always keep saying, your interviews are amazing. Keep up the good work <3

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Ryan14VT and oeod like this.
  4. Hey again,

I am loving these interviews, they are bringing out what isn't the staff member but the person behind it, it's showing who the true Skarm is which I believe is what the community needs, to know people behind the tag, to know them not just for the tag but to get on a level with them.

Keep up the great work

Kind regards
    - Sakeusi

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  5. Awesome. Lovee listening about the history of the staff

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  6. Nice video and interview again. It is nice to see the story and person behind the username and just hear their stories / experience. Would love to see more interviews and videos from you.

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.