• 1130 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9568 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Hey everyone! Here's another mineplex staff interview! Thank you @JYTG for giving us an inside look on your role in the staff team and good luck throughout your trial! Enjoy!

Posted Aug 22, 2019
    Thunderbelly, Airolt, xEspe0n and 6 others like this.
  2. Awesome video!

But.. I completely forgot to mention all of the other people I wanted to mention and I REGRET it.

With that being said, here are all the wonderful people that I WANTED to mention:

@SourSky
    @✦ Goudge
    @Dulciloquy
    @Sven
    @skarm
    @Patayder

These are the amazing people that I have met while on the Staff team and are super wonderful. If you ever see them in-game, you should say hello! They're super nice and very helpful. Again, I really regret not mentioning their names in the video. That's really my bad. Great video overall. c:

Posted Aug 22, 2019
    xEspe0n, Goudge ✦, Sven and 4 others like this.
  3. THAT'S MY MENTEE!

Such insightful answers and much more well spoken than I was! haha AMAZING work and as always, GREAT interview @Ryan14VT ! I am one proud guy!

Posted Aug 22, 2019
  4. The real question is.. YT rank when?
    But anyways, keep up the great work and I cannot wait for the next interview!

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    Thunderbelly and Ryan14VT like this.
  5. I actually really enjoyed that video, keep up the good work! :)

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  6. I liked the interview as always Ryan! Keep up the good work :)

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    Thunderbelly and Ryan14VT like this.
  7. This was a really nice interview if I do say so myself, it's nice getting to know the staff team.

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  8. Awww, thanks Jeremy!

This was a great interview! It was cool to be in the call and listen to this happen live, and I really appreciate you taking the time to do these interviews.

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    Ryan14VT and SpookyJeremy / JYTG like this.
  9. Something I enjoy from watching your interviews are your difference in questions, along with your variety of staff that you have interviewed. Everyone has a different story, a different experience, and different things to say. I love the series, as it puts a voice and a personality to the people that you see wandering around the network. Keep up the good work, Ryan; I look forward to seeing who you interview next.

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  10. Great interview! I enjoyed watching it, keep up the good work. Have you interviewed Emily? (@EmmaLie)

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  11. Always love these kinds of videos. I really feel like staff members and players are connected in this server. Amazing to see.

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  12. Nice video once again! I always enjoy watching your interview series, the video was entertaining throughout and I generally just like the connection created by your videos. Keep up the good work and I'm keen to see more!

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  13. Hey!

I've never seen your channel before, but after watching some of your videos, your channel is great! I look forward to seeing your future uploads! (Great video by the way :D )

4G0

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  14. Another great interview Ryan! It's awesome you're going through the effort of interviewing everyone you can, since everyone has their own unique and personal answers, the videos are always enjoyable to watch/listen to! Keep it up buddy.

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  15. Honestly, I am in love with your interviewes. Getting to know all of the staff members through these videos is just awesome. I've gotten to know @JYTG recently and he's definitely a great guy and has so many good intentions that I love and have been moved by. It really touched my heart to be mentioned here and it honestly means a lot to me. Ilysm Jeremey <3

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  16. Great interview with JYTG! I'm glad you provided lots of questions to him, and he answered very well. I know JYTG for a while since he got accepted to the staff team. I know we never talked a lot, but I'd love to talk to him someday. JYTG is a nice and friendly Trainee you can talk to. Of course, you're always welcome to ask him, the other staff members, or me about the questions you have.

I cannot wait to see your next interview in the future, Ryan!

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    SpookyJeremy / JYTG likes this.
  17. Good vid!

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    SebDaTurtle likes this.
  18. Cool video. Definitely going to start watching more. :)

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  19. Another great video! It's amazing to watch how well you can converse with all of these different people. I also love how you are interviewing some Trainee's and helping them step outside their comfort zones. I'd love to see an interview with an Admin or two. Maybe @EmmaLie as she is the newest addition to the team. Nevertheless, keep grinding out the videos! The YT rank will be yours in no time! :)

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    Ryan14VT and SebDaTurtle like this.
  20. Holaaaa!

Another great video! I loved seeing another persons perspective on being trainee. Maybe for your next video you could get a admin or maybe some Sr.Mods.
    Anywhoosie keep up the good work!

~Jhazu

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    Ryan14VT and SebDaTurtle like this.