• 1538 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9976 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Hey everyone! This is an interview with @January34 ! I hope you guys enjoy this interview, and thanks to January for interviewing! Enjoy all!

Posted Aug 27, 2019
    RealWand, Toxcity, Klobby and 2 others like this.
  2. It was my pleasure! I'm glad I was able to be in one of your videos!

Posted Aug 27, 2019
  3. Nice Vid! Been watching you a while now, they're awesome! Interesting to hear each of the staff members stories and advice!
    Have a great day,
    - Wand

Posted Aug 27, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  4. Hey!
    Wow, another amazing interview Ryan! I really do love this series and getting to hear peoples staff stories can be really inspiring. @January34 this was a great interview, thank you so much to both of you! Keep up the amazing interviews Ryan! <3

Posted Aug 27, 2019
    RealWand, Ryan14VT and January34 like this.
  5. Great interview! Have watched your previous ones before. Keep up the good work both of you guys!

Posted Aug 27, 2019
    Ryan14VT and January34 like this.
  6. Great detailed and informative responses @January34 well done! I like the way you actually let the people that you're interviewing speak and finish all their sentences @Ryan14VT it makes for a much better video, keep it up!

Posted Aug 27, 2019
    Ryan14VT and January34 like this.
  7. Hi!

I really liked this interview and have seen you do soooo many good ones! It was great to get to know January34 a bit better. I think it’s important that the players get to know the real people behind Staff accounts, so you doing this really helps that:)

Great video, keep it up!
    and psst you should interview me

Posted Aug 27, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  8. Great work as always!

Posted Aug 27, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  9. Thank you! Maybe I will :wink:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 27, 2019
    neotheater likes this.