• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11396 Players Online
  • 8506 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Interviews are coming back on my channel!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by CrackleHarvest36, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Hey guys! A while back, I started doing Mineplex staff interviews on my channel, and I did these while being inspired @Ryan14VT. After a while, I stopped doing them (I explain why in the video), and I'm thinking about starting them back up. Let me know who you want to see interviewed in the future on my channel! Also, props to @IMrBacon for keeping the staff interviews alive, but you stole some people I was planning to interview :(, jk keep it up!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  2. Nice to see that you are doing staff interviews! I also like that you are doing bedrock staff, as the people that do staff interviews most of the time do Java staff instead of Bedrock staff.

One suggestion I would like to make, is that from 2:34 - 2:40, you were not talking, just double jumping in the lobby. And then from 2:41 - 2:49 you repeated everything you said before the random silence. What I am suggesting is to next time if you have a part of silence, edit it out, also with anything you repeated that was said not that long ago.

Another suggestions I would like to make, is to make an intro and maybe an outro. It would be cool if you had an intro, and then went from the black to the viewers seeing your skin and the lobby around you.

Yes, I know that this was only a video saying that you were going to be doing staff interviews again, but those suggestions were just suggestions to keep in mind in future videos.

Overall, great video and I'm excited to see some staff interviews from you!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    CrackleHarvest36 and AussieBacon like this.
  3. Hey! I realized post-production that I left the long no talk part in. That was on me. Thanks for the suggestions!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 5, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  4. I really like this idea and think it would be really entertaining to watch! If I had to suggest some staff members for you to interview I would like to see the new batch of Trainees that were just accepted, or any recent Trainees! They are new and I feel like it would be fun for them and you to participate in the interview!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    CrackleHarvest36 and AussieBacon like this.
  5. Hey!

It's cool you started the interviews back up! I hope you can get back into them! I hope you have fun back at YouTube with mineplex. Overall, I am happy to see you're back! I used to listen to your videos in the background of me playing parkour, or something else... Anyways back to the point, happy to see you back! Hope you enjoy your time back.

Thanks!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    CrackleHarvest36 likes this.
  6. Glad to see that Content Creators such as yourself are making content for the server!
    Thanks for spending your time and energy to make content to assist in the growth of Mineplex!

:mineplex:

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    CrackleHarvest36 likes this.