• 3076 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12624 Players Online
  • 9548 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Interviews! MOD Evgen

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by AussieBacon, Mar 16, 2020.

1. As most of you know, Evgen is Russian, you should be able to understand him while watching. Thank you! (also is IGN is evgeen but i call him evgen bc why not)

Thank you again Evgen for doing this.

Posted Mar 16, 2020
    Wiz2K, V3riity, Klobby and 3 others like this.
  2. Thanks for inviting me to take this interview! It went better than I expected and that's good. Hope people will understand me good enough.

Just watched the video and in the overall it looked good. The only issue that there was black screen in the beginning of the video but it shouldn't be that big problem. Also, I noticed that on the video when I was talking about my subteams I said "Quality Assurance" when it should be "Quality Assurance Testing", my bad that I forgot "Testing" part and the last subteam which I named is "Events Assistance" (second word was cut off for whatever reason), but all other aspects of answers it should be good.

Additionally, it's fine to call me Evgen because it's almost the same as my actual IGN which both are the forms of my irl name.

Posted Mar 16, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 16, 2020
    Wiz2K, V3riity, Godsjr and 6 others like this.
  3. Cool interview! I think that @Evgeen is doing a fabulous job as a staff member, and it was nice to get to know him a little better! :)

Posted Mar 16, 2020
    xGetRekted and Evgeen like this.
  4. Great interview! I’m glad your back on a continuous cycle of uploading these again; It’s something I like to do to pass the time and they’re always enjoyable to listen to.​

Posted Mar 16, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 6, 2020
  5. Amazing interview!

Posted Apr 6, 2020