• 1146 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7295 Players Online
  • 6149 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Plays #10 (ITS FINALLY BACK!)

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by cadbane86140, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Hello there! Today after a month of it being on hiatus Staff plays is officially back! I am joined once again by my good friend Hubble! In this episode we play the good ol' gamemode Super Smash Mobs and we honestly have some really great games! There are some hilarious moments in this that I know you guys are gonna love! I hope you all enjoy this video and if you did don't forget to like and sub for more Staff Plays in the future! Also apologies for it being off the air for so long, I have been looking for staff to play with and if any staff are interested let me know I would love to have you on the show!

Posted Nov 25, 2020
    Hubble, StyxKiller03, aiirr and 2 others like this.
  2. THAT'S MY MENTEE!!!

Posted Nov 25, 2020
    Hubble, shihanna and cadbane86140 like this.
  3. Nice video cad!

Posted Nov 25, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  4. Amazing vid with an amazing staff member who happens to enjoy potions a little too much :squint:

Posted Nov 25, 2020
    Hubble, cadbane86140 and aiirr like this.
  5. Ayo great vid like always

Posted Nov 25, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  6. Great video right here - I've also watched some of your other Staff series videos in the past, so it's great to see you back uploading them again!

Posted Nov 25, 2020
    Hubble and cadbane86140 like this.
  7. Thank you so much!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 26, 2020
  8. Amazing video like always, an awesome staff member you feature as well! Keep up the amazing content, I hope to see you with YT rank in the future :)

Posted Nov 26, 2020
  9. I had no idea you did videos like this and other staff series videos, but they seem pretty cool. I agree with what others have been saying, awesome video indeed! :)

Posted Nov 26, 2020
  10. Hey! I love these videos! They're all so well made and the editing is amazing <3 I've been watching ALL these staff play videos and its been keeping me quite entertained during quarantine! I wish I had the editing skills you do so I could make something like this one day! Cheers!

Posted Nov 26, 2020
  11. Thank you so much! Haha He puts up quite the fight in SSM but it's always fun in the end!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 27, 2020
    Hubble and PieOrPi like this.
  12. Nice vid, keep ‘em coming!!

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    cadbane86140 and LegendSavedXmas like this.
  13. Interesting video for sure, keep it up!

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  14. Thank you so much! I am glad that you enjoy the videos!

OP OP
    LegendSavedXmas likes this.
  15. Thank you so much! I've been wanting to bring back the series for a little bit now but time constraints prevented me from it but now my schedule has freed up a bit!

OP OP
    AyyNick likes this.
  16. Thank you so much! I hope to get YT rank as well in the future!

OP OP
    andr3w likes this.
  17. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support! Every staff member I have done a video with have been super cool and nice!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 28, 2020
  18. Thank you so much for the kind words! It literally made my day! I am so glad my videos are keeping you entertained during quarantine!

OP OP
    shihanna likes this.
  19. Thank you so much!

OP OP
    shihanna likes this.
  20. Thank you so much!

OP OP