• 1700 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14645 Players Online
  • 12945 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Plays #10 (ITS FINALLY BACK!)

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by cadbane86140, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Hey there Cad! Thank you soooo much for having me in yet another one of your videos! These are always super fun to record and I enjoyed playing SSM with you and the other amazing players in this video. Keep up the amazing work and be sure to ping me again if you'd ever like to record another video c; YT rank SoonTM?

P.S. If others are reading this, I highly recommend reaching out to cad and organizing recording sessions with him! He's a super relaxed guy and an amazing friend to be with. Go Message him and subscribe/like his content! Let's get him to YT rank because he truly deserves it with how much he interacts with the community!

I have no idea what you're talking about <3

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    cadbane86140 and PieOrPi like this.
  2. Nice video!

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  3. Another amazing video from the legendary cadbane :)

Hit you up again to hopefully be able to record with you, definitely enjoy watching these videos and you do a great job to keep your viewers entertained, keep up the amazing work, I hope to see you achieve YT rank here someday!!

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  4. I just saw this and this made my night! Thank you so much for the kind words man I really appreciate it! And I am down to record another Staff Plays video! And Thank you for being such an awesome friend, I am thankful that we are friends! Thank you so much again!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2020
    Hubble likes this.
  5. Hey! Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support! And I'm totally down to record let me know, I am down for whenever!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2020
    S1KH likes this.