• 779 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 779 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Plays #2!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by cadbane86140, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Hello there! Welcome back to Staff Plays in this episode BlondieBrook joins me and we play some more nano games, and we just have a blast playing these games! We also get to play one of my favorite gamemodes Wizards! There are some pretty funny moments in this episode that I know you guys are gonna love! I know this one is a bit longer than the last one but it's a really fun one! I hope you all enjoy the video and if you did don't forget to like and sub for more Staff Plays in the future! Also any staff that want to be in a future episode let me know!

Posted Sep 17, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 17, 2020
    iPod5, avvaaa, TheBlueComet and 6 others like this.
  2. Hey!

I've loved this series so far! It's a really fun concept to show the incredible bond between the staff team and community. I just finished up watching the whole thing and I have to say that these videos are super well done. I really look forward to seeing more in the future!

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  3. Hiya,

loved this video so glad you continued it. Also very nice to see @BlondieBrook (BrookMarie) in it. Looking forward to watching more!

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  4. Hey, hey!

I'm happy to see another Staff Plays video, I'm really enjoying the series and I hope to see more! Keep up the great work!

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  5. Heya bane!

Thanks for having me on your channel! I had lots of fun playing and this video turned out really well. I also had lots of fun playing nano games with you. I can’t wait to play with you more, and watch future episodes!

Warm wishes,
    Brook

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  6. @BlondieBrook (BrookMarie) is such a good person. She is very caring, and overall, just an awesome staff member for the team. Really glad that you were able to interview her! Love your videos, and excited to see more :D

Posted Sep 18, 2020
  7. Awww nuclear :eyes:

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    cadbane86140 and NuclearTM like this.
  8. Amazing video!

I really enjoy the Staff Plays concept and it really portrays a heartwarming theme that only emphasizes the great relationships that can be formed within this community, no matter who you are or what rank you hold. Your commentary is great and the gameplay is enjoyable as well, and overall just some great work. Hope to see some more soon, keep it up!

@BlondieBrook (BrookMarie) is definitely amazing :)

Posted Sep 18, 2020
  9. Awww thank you <3

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  10. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support! I have a lot of fun getting to know the staff and they are always really cool genuine people! I got a bunch more planned for the future so stay tuned for that!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  11. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I got many more episodes planned so stay tuned for that!

OP OP
  12. Thank you so much! I got more on the way! Most likely dropping Monday! Stay tuned!

OP OP
  13. Thank you so much for joining me! I had a lot of fun! I also can't wait to play more and stay tuned for more future episodes I got some pretty cool things planned!

OP OP
  14. Hey there!

This video was pretty entertaining! I have not watched Minecraft on YouTube in a very long time and watching this was really fun experience. Love the stories shared between you and brook. would love to see more in the future!

Posted Sep 18, 2020
  15. She definitely is! We had so much fun filming this and I am glad we were able to do this video! Thank you so much for watching the video and supporting the channel!

OP OP
  16. Thank you so much! I was just thinking what could be a good series that the community would like and how to get the staff involved and this was born haha! But I really appreciate the support! I got one planned for Monday and it's a really funny one! Stay Tuned for that!

OP OP
  17. Helloooooo!

Back again with another amazing video! This is such a cool series and I cannot WAIT to see more. Hope to be in one soon :) Thanks for sharing!!

Posted Sep 18, 2020
  18. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support! I’m glad you enjoyed the video and there will be many more to come!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 19, 2020
  19. Heyy!
    This was a really awesome video! You all killed it :D!! Can't wait to see more content from you :)

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  20. Helloooo

It's awesome to see another staff plays video because I'm really enjoying these :) It's great to hear both of your perspectives on Mineplex and to watch this intense nano gameplay. It definitely seems like you guys are just having a casual conversation and it makes me feel like I'm with you and having fun in the game. I love these types of videos that you continue to push out, and I really hope you continue to do them in the future, as I'll be looking forward to it! Thanks for sharing!

Posted Sep 19, 2020