• 966 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8655 Players Online
  • 7689 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Staff Plays #3!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by cadbane86140, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Hello there! In today's episode of Staff Plays I am joined by IPod5 and we are playing the new skywars update! It was actually a pretty cool update and we did run into hackers, some really good players but overall we just had a lot of fun! There are some hilarious moments in this episode that I don't want to spoil for you guys! I hope you all enjoy this video and if you did don't forget to like and sub for more Staff Plays in the future! Also if any staff members wants to be in a future episode let me know in the forum post!

Posted Sep 21, 2020
  2. Hello!
    Great video! I really enjoyed the commentary of it. Also, I can see that you are able to optimize your video's tags and title well. The only suggestion I have is a minor one which is to remind people to subscribe and like more. Other than that, I can see that you have a lot of potential. Keep up the YouTube grind!

Posted Sep 21, 2020
  3. AHHH that's me !!
    Thank you so much for letting me be apart of this. I had a blast recording this with you and talking with you :D

Posted Sep 21, 2020
    cadbane86140, Amg_ and Drizzerd like this.
  4. Omg, is that the super famous @iPod5?! Haha, great video, I'm really enjoying this series! Keep up the great work, I'm excited to see the next one. :)

Posted Sep 21, 2020
    cadbane86140 and iPod5 like this.
  5. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support! And yeah I do have to work on reminding people to sub slips my mind sometimes when I am recording haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 21, 2020
  6. Yo!

Nice video! iPod5 is one of my good friends on the staff team so it's interesting to see him in your series. Can't wait to see more videos from you, good work!

Posted Sep 21, 2020
    cadbane86140, iPod5 and Amg_ like this.
  7. Hi Cad!

Another amazing video with an amazing special guest! @iPod5 - I have recently had the great opportunity to meet Dylan recently and he is such a cool guy who is easy to talk to and has a great sense of humor. I really enjoyed watching this video as you showcased plenty of hilarious moments and great gameplay! I love this series you have going on and I can’t wait to see further development. Great job and keep up the great videos. c:

Posted Sep 21, 2020
  8. Thank YOU for being on the show and I also had a blast! Thank you so much!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 22, 2020
  9. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support! I love making these and I like interacting with the staff members and we always have a great time!

OP OP
  10. Heya!

As @iPod5 is my bestie, I can approve that Skywars is one of his most favorite games. This video is probably my favorite one yet! It was hilarious to watch and very entertaining. Hope to see more soon! Thanks for sharing :)​

Posted Sep 22, 2020
  11. Thank you so much! iPod5 was fun to film with! I don't think I have had that fun playing skywars in a long time! Thank you again for your support and I got many more Staff Plays videos coming in the future so stay tuned!

OP OP
    ItsFree likes this.
  12. Thank you so much! And you are right, Dylan is such a chill persona and I am happy that we were able to join me for this recording! I really appreciate the support for the series and thank you again!

OP OP
    Amg_ likes this.
  13. Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun filming this one because I haven't played the newest skywars update yet and I found it tons of fun! I really appreciate the support!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 23, 2020
  14. awesome i left a like !!! :D

Posted Sep 23, 2020
  15. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 23, 2020
    spookyanika likes this.