• 3688 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9751 Players Online
  • 6063 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Mineplex Translations Team

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Tobias, Sep 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Heya!

Since I’m one of the new managers I want to shortly introduce myself. My name is Spoertt and I’ve been a member of the Translations Team for almost three and a half years now, first as a Dutch translator and later as its proofreader.
    I really love being part of this team as it’s full of amazing people who do great work. So, if you speak a language that we translate, you should definitely consider applying! I’m looking forward to reading all of your apps! ;)

Posted Feb 17, 2020
  2. What if I can use google translate like a god. Does that make me the all mighty language god.

Posted Feb 17, 2020
  3. no because google translate is bad

Posted Feb 17, 2020

4. Yay @GeniusZeBold @Nicodami ! Glad to see new proofreaders for français (France) and français Canadien! Good luck in your new roles

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    GeniusZeBold, Nicodami and V3riity like this.
  5. Thanks! :D
    We’re still looking for someone in French so make sure to apply if you’re interested! :)

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Floppsyfoo1, V3riity and Spoertt like this.
  6. I am near fluent in French, I should be fluent not soon. How do I apply?

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Nicodami and V3riity like this.
  7. https://www.mineplex.com/translations/

Make sure to read the guide at the start of this thread.

~ Zom

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  8. Thank you.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  9. Wow this is pretty cool. I am quite fluent in Turkish so I might apply soon!

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Tobias, Spoertt and V3riity like this.
  10. Hai guys ‘en girls. It is time for another update from the Mineplex translations team. Do not fret, we are only here to bring good, yet very important news.

After having countless conversations with LT, several hours of negotiation with Dean as well as having to bribe the local cat-lady, Mineplex Translations Team is now open for applications for the renowned lingua franca, also know as LOLCAT. If you want to contribute to the project, tap that magic link www.mineplex.com/translations and we will get back to you whenever we feel like it!
    I have also taken the liberty of adding said language as one of the recruiting languages here since it needs all of the attention that it can get.
    Look at me, I am Sandra Dee. These are words of the link, click it.

Please apply, we need new members. Management is running out of life force to drain. Join our circle now - we guarantee that you do not want to miss this opportunity in life. :sigils:

thank u so mutch in advanec, it meanz lot, Srsly . Enjoy teh rest ov ur dai.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020 at 3:03 AM
    Party, BaconAnEggs, Mathuu and 13 others like this.
  11. We are absolutely delighted to start working with the future LOLCAT translators! Everything is set up and ready for you! :D

[​IMG]

guud bei! cee yah sun!

(shameless plug to remind you we are still looking for a translator in French so plz apply!)

Posted Apr 1, 2020 at 5:04 AM
    Party, Hxmza, ScarletBlood37 and 6 others like this.
  12. Hey!

Might sound stupid, but what is LOLCAT?

Posted Apr 1, 2020 at 11:46 AM
    Wiz2K and Styxkiller03 like this.
  13. it's a joke language themed around... well, cats

Posted Apr 1, 2020 at 11:53 AM
    Wiz2K, V3riity and Mathuu like this.
  14. Am I actually able to apply for the language? Becuz I am vrey flonet in teh langauge.

Posted Apr 1, 2020 at 11:58 AM
    V3riity and Klobby like this.
  15. 4 sure! were lookin fohward 2 seeing ur very serious applicashuns.

Posted Apr 1, 2020 at 12:03 PM
  16. dis iz guna bee fuhn.

Posted Apr 1, 2020 at 12:04 PM
    V3riity and MiningCreeper like this.
  17. will we have to fill out all of the boxes with ze lingua franca or English? and do i answer them seriously?

Posted Apr 1, 2020 at 12:11 PM
    V3riity likes this.
  18. We would be very disappointed to see you disregard the sheer seriousness of our deadly serious application.

Jokes aside – let your creativity run wild today. Chances are the new language will be gone soon, and you will have to resort to writing proper applications again ;)

Posted Apr 1, 2020 at 12:25 PM
    Party, V3riity, Tobias and 1 other person like this.
  19. I wish we could translate for Java.
    I would be in Greek translation.

Posted Apr 1, 2020 at 12:51 PM
  20. Y’all should definitely take part in this adventure and come translate with us, we’re the most harmonic and lovely and amazing team of Mineplex and I won’t accept otherwise. Change my mind.

Honestly though, this team has a lot to offer in many different aspects. I joined back in July 2017 and my English just improved. I am Brazilian, therefore more knowledge about the English language to me is always really important. TT really helped me. You can also be benefited from us, and people will definitely benefit from you, whether you’re a translator or a scout!

if you don’t join you’ll be missing our beloved cookies (that i had the lovely idea to suggest - sorry had to flex that)

We’ll be expecting you soon wink wink

Posted Apr 1, 2020 at 2:35 PM
    Nicodami, Tobias, Klobby and 4 others like this.