• 1640 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10078 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Mineplex ,,world cup"

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Aleksa445, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Beacuse there are some ,,world cups" on other server they could make competitive mode with points call ,,minepoints". Top 20 minepoint collectors (With most points) qualify so

24+8(youtubers)=32

It would be minepoints but 1v1.
    example:

Aleksa445 VS OakWoodExample

At the end of week one with more points goes to next level

Rewards would be maybe Merchandise,ranks,cosmetics or maybe real money(worst opinion)

Posted Jun 23, 2019
    Cagayan and Minetoggler like this.
  2. Moved to New Game Discussion

Yo,

Could you expand as to the details of what your "World Cup" game would be like? From what I can tell, it sounds like Gladiators, a game we already have on the network with an added tournament feature. If you could expound on the details of that I would be able to respond with better feedback. I think the most fitting reward for a tournament game like this would be exclusive cosmetics, something like "World Cup Champion July 2019, World Cup Champion August 2019, World Cup Runner-up July 2019, etc." How long would you want the tournaments to last? A month, 3 months, half a year? I personally think a month would be best. If you could add more details to your thread, I would love to respond again.

Posted Jun 23, 2019
    Aleksa445 likes this.
  3. Hey,

This idea is a little vague, although I like where this is going. Personally, I love playing Gladiators in the lobbies, and expanding this into a network tournament has the potential to be fantastic. From what I see, it's a +1 from me. I'd love to hear more details regarding this topic, though.

Posted Jun 23, 2019
  4. UPDATE 1:
    Tournaments Will be once a month
    There would be 3 games players would compete in to get points
    Every month diffrent game

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 23, 2019
  5. What’s poppin

So you keep talking about your idea too vaguely and I feel that you need to relax and just think about this idea. I suggest going into a google docs and think of the idea. How would the points work, how to earn them, the meaning, etc. I’m sure this will be a great idea but I feel that you need to describe your idea a little bit more and really go in depth on what you’re saying.

Posted Jun 23, 2019
  6. Just a suggestion, What if we brought back slimeball and used that instead of 1v1s? I feel like it would create a better "World Cup" theme.

Posted Jun 23, 2019
  7. Update 2:

Points are officially called Gwen`s Hype

There would be featured games in world cup. There would be: one of JUST PVP no kits (survival games with no kits or gladiators),one from arcade and one random picked!

System:
    Earn more points that yout opponent (example._XRose_ VS DivinePegasi)

_XRose_ earns 25 points

DivinePegasi earns 13 points

_Xrose_ goes to next part of the game

Cup would be streamed on mineplex`s youtube channel.

World Cup would be here every 1 or 2 months

Rewards would be available to first three places.
    --- Post updated ---
    Update 2 was biggest update to idea a did but update 3 will be small.Go checkout Update 2 and tell me what u think

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 23, 2019