• 1088 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9526 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Mineplexian Life (Also fixes the Overload of Gems)

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 27, 2019.

1. THIS IS SURVIVAL, NOT CREATIVE

UNFORTUNATELY, THIS DOESNT PREVENT THE OVERLOAD OF GEMS ANYMORE , BUT THERE IS SOMETHING NEW.

I already suggested something similar to this but that got old and unpopular, but this is also UPDATED!!!
    So you reserve a small plot of land, maybe 10x10, and you can buy blocks with GEMS. You also have to build stuff using the gems and blocks.

THERE WILL BE LEVELS (THIS IS BASED ON HOW MANY MINEPLEXIAN DOLLARS YOU SELL IN TOTAL), AND THE HIGHER LEVEL YOU ARE, THE MORE LAND YOU OWN, AND THE MORE MINEPLEXIAN DOLLARS.

Block Costs:

10 Ore Block - 100 Mineplexian Dollars
    10 blocks of Concrete (choose your own color) - 150 MD (MD stands for Mineplexian Dollars)
    10 blocks of Wood (choose your own wood) - 50 MD
    10 lanterns (good for lighting) - 150 MD
    10 torches - 10 Gems
    10 blocks of Terracotta (choose color) - 100 MD
    10 flowers - 1 MD
    10 bricks - 100 MD

10 Glazed Terracotta - 200 MD
    10 pieces of Cake (Choose) - 100 MD
    10 Fence - 10 MD
    1 Paintings (Chose what kind of painting)- 2 MD

TELL ME IF I SHOULD ADD MORE BLOCKS (PLZ TELL COST ALSO), OR CHANGE COSTS!!!

Special!!!:

1 Design Your Own Painting - 10 MD
    10 Design Your Own Color Concrete (Change Shades) - 300 MD
    10 Design Your Own Glazed Terracotta - 500 MD

People can buy your buildings and you choose the Gem Cost. Also, you can buy builds depending on costs.

--- Post updated ---
    Hello?

Posted Apr 27, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 27, 2019
  2. Why would I buy blocks for Gems when I could have my own plot of any size without having to worry about rules or lag? I don't think this'll work out. Creative Housing is in Bedrock and no one on Java really wants Creative mode, especially when it costs to build.

Posted Apr 27, 2019
  3. This is not Creative Mode, also Survival Mode is not really for building selling, and can be used for trolling (Where people ask you to teleport to them, and they arch you to lava or something like that.)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 27, 2019
  4. That wouldn't be fair then. All of the players with a bunch of Gems can just buy good gear and pick off the players that are just starting. Trolling isn't something that is completely wanted anyway.

Posted Apr 27, 2019
  5. So it will be like levels, and the currency is Mineplexian Dollars.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 27, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 27, 2019