• 282 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3358 Players Online
  • 3076 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

minestrike guide for anyone thats not better than me

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by launu, Sep 17, 2020.

1. are you an aspiring minestrike professional ?
    if you answered yes then yu are in luck because today i am going to share some secrets of mine that will make you an amazing striker (no one calls minestrike players that btw dont be sayin im a striker please ill die inside)

PART 1 : HABITS !
    - CROSSHAIR PLACEMENT: practice keeping your crosshair at head level so you can get more headshots- i know the headshot mechanics are a bit funky w reg Nd all that but it still helps significantly
    - MOVEMENT : who doesnt like getting to angles before anyone else? I DO! so basically a lot of people sprint wo jumping in minestrike?? especially the new players its so slow and tbh just hold w + spacebar while sprinting and when you get to an angle thats when you stop sprint jumping so you can shoot the enemy (most players are used to regular timings of the map but if u a quicc lil boy then you get there before they expect it and its usually a free kill or two!)
    - CORNER CHECKING: takes a second to check a corner to see if anyone sneaky is hiding there tryna knife you... how many times were u hiding in a corner and u die to someone staring at u (well probably not a lot cause no one checks corners !!!!!111one)

PART 2 : PEEKING !
    - please learn to stop crouching around a corner it really does nothing besides let the enemy kill a (basically stationary) target
    - unless your aim is literally INSANE then you should be holding an angle (hold it around a corner) or hold it with cover you can go to incase you miss.... cause if you're in the open and you miss a shot (or if there are more than one player coming out at once) its ova for u my boy ur as good as my great grandfather (dead)

PART 3 : BULLET ACCURACY
    ok guys come on we need to stop holding right click its literally so bad for accuracy
    - if you're using a rifle you should burst (tap right click so it shoots 2 bullets at a time)
    - long range deags : time your deags dont panic, if you're spamming right click w a deag long range 0 of them are gonna hit
    - QUICKSWITCHING : when you buy a rifle and you have a pistol if you spam 1 and 2 and right click then the first 10-15 bullets are gonna be 100% accurate if you do it right cause it resets accuracy each time (not recommended for new players)

to be honest im getting bored of writing this and i think i already got the important ones across
    feel free to comment any more tips

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  2. gee thanks launu!

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    launu likes this.
  3. Amazing guide! But you missed out the most important details.

Step 1: F5
    Step 2: Spray
    Step 3: Pray
    Step 4: Ray

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    ImJoshing, middleeve, Hillly and 4 others like this.
  4. how do you shoot

Posted Sep 18, 2020
  5. genius piece of writing, thank u launu

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    launu likes this.
  6. What an amazing guide! I definitely became an amazing player near pro level after implementing the tips and tricks listed in this guide, and I can see myself reaching even newer heights with these insightful insider secrets that you have provided to us. Thanks for sharing! :samlol:

Posted Sep 18, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 18, 2020
    launu likes this.
  7. I consider myself a master of this highly competitive esport. I do not need a guide from such silly noobs

(sarcasm)

Posted Sep 18, 2020
  8. omg thank you master launu for teaching me the ways to be a god like yourself I am indebted to you forever <3

Posted Sep 18, 2020
  9. TY LAUNU MUCH HELPINGS ME

Posted Sep 18, 2020
  10. Lovely guide.

Posted Sep 18, 2020
  11. None of this is useful to me because I don't have to check corners very closely and like, my aim is already pretty good

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  12. great guide even though i will never play MS due to my crap pc

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  13. I don't mean to be rude but most of minestrike players already know you play unfairly. I'd say to be careful as many rayers have been banned in the past 2 months. I'd say around 40 rayers have been banned. Good luck

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  14. ew

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  15. I already got banned a month ago, just got unbanned a week ago, I have not really been raying as much recently, there's no need to warn me about this. (Im lying about one of these things)

Plus, if I get banned I can always just use alts :/

Posted Sep 19, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 19, 2020