• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minigames Stats

Discussion in 'Arcade Games' started by Emqrs, Dec 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is there anyway to view them on the forums? And is there a specific reason?

Posted Dec 4, 2018
    ImKacper likes this.
  2. You can go to the section at the top that says players, and then player stats. From there just type in your name and it will show your stats for some games

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  3. Yes, but arcade stats won’t show up, as what OP was asking.

Arcade stats have been confirmed to be coming soon enough, but they currently are not available to be seen.

Posted Dec 4, 2018
    MelonHead15 likes this.
  4. Yes, there are 2 ways to do this:

1. Players -> Player stats -> Type in your IGN under the Search Player field -> If you want to see more in-depth stats, click on show more under its game

2. Hover over your profile symbol on the right, beside the envelope -> View (IGN's) stats -> Type in your IGN under the Search Player field -> If you want to see more in-depth stats, click on show more under its game

Report an Offender | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules | My Profile

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  5. Arcade statistics will be coming shortly, I also believe this with NANO stats but they're not too certain. In the meantime, you can look into it ingame with /stats, then press the Jukebox and this will give you some specific stats. If you're having further issues tell me, and I'll be delighted to give you more help!

Thread Locked -> Concern Addressed​

Posted Dec 4, 2018
    ImKacper likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.