• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2517 Players Online
  • 2517 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mining, but better!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by mitisel, Nov 24, 2022.

1. [​IMG]
    Hope you like it!
    I've learned a lot in just 2 days, like this is a big improvement \^o^/

Posted Nov 24, 2022
  2. Hey Mitisel!

This looks great as usual; I especially like the fire animation and the enderman eyes in the background. Keep making great art like this!
    -Bob

Posted Nov 24, 2022
  3. dannggg those animations look good!!!

Posted Nov 24, 2022
  4. Love the beam!

Posted Nov 24, 2022
  5. OMG ITS MOVING!

Posted Nov 24, 2022
  6. This looks really good. I really like the glowing eyes in the back.

Posted Nov 24, 2022
  7. Woah, great job animating your art! Looks even better like this, keep up the great work!

Posted Nov 25, 2022
  8. Nice job. The biggest thing I like about this is the animations, it really draws my attention. My suggestion is that when making animations, maybe make it more consistent with everything. For example in the beam, the yellow is moving while the fire isn't, so maybe next time you make something make sure that the animations are consistent. However I really like this art and I think you did a good job.

Posted Nov 25, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  9. An animation?? I've never seen you do an animation before, is this your first one? I love it! The beam of light and glowing eyes are super fluid, it looks amazing!! Hope to see more :)

Posted Nov 27, 2022
  10. This is amazing, you learnt all of that just in 2 days? Amazing stuff, if you can learn all of that in 2 days imagine what else you can achieve in the space of a month! Good stuff, carry on man! :mineplex:

Posted Nov 27, 2022