• 630 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8302 Players Online
  • 7672 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minor feature request

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by SomebodyElse314, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Hiders in Block Hunt shouldn't be able to interact with anvils, crafting tables, chests, etc. Sometimes I will accidentally open interactable block menus instead of pulling back my bow. I hope you're able to do this :(

Posted Sep 29, 2020
    Believerc and ReJoPlays(9501) like this.
  2. I completely agree with this. It has happened to me so many times, and it gets really annoying. I don't see any reason why this couldn't be implemented, good luck on your suggestion.

Posted Sep 29, 2020
    JDT2008 likes this.
  3. Hola! I am sure that gyro will remove that feature in the next update. Good job on noticing that though and I like the suggestion. I don't really play block hunt that often but if I did then I'd probably be annoyed at this too. Good luck with your suggestion. If you know anyone from the GI (game Insights) subteam I recommend telling them about this to increase your chances of this feature being removed.

Posted Sep 29, 2020
    Believerc likes this.
  4. Hey! Sorry to hear that you've been having this problem, the best way to make the staff team aware of these issues is by completing the form at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game. That way it can be added onto the to-do list for the development team and be fixed as soon as possible. Nice job on noticing this problem and thanks for following up on it! On Java, Hunters can't interact with anvils etc so I would imagine that it's something that the development team will get around to fixing as soon as they can. Hope all goes well and that this issue gets fixed!

Posted Sep 29, 2020