• 1424 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4003 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mob Arena Destroyal

Discussion in 'Mob Arena' started by emiralptugrulakkus, Jun 27, 2019.

1. [​IMG]
    ;)
    --- Post updated ---
    By the way, i made it to round 103 but because i was bored i just went afk and die.
    --- Post updated ---
    (Not this one)

Posted Jun 27, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 9, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  2. Congratulations on getting to Round 103. That's quite an accomplishment and must be pretty time consuming. I've never even got close to that before.

It seems that your image isn't showing up in your post. Maybe you could edit your thread or make a new post below with the screenshot you are trying to display. Be sure that you are using the direct link to the image and not just the URL link. You can get the direct link by right clicking on the image and selecting "Copy image address." That's a common problem with posting images on the forums, so hopefully that helps out.

Posted Jun 29, 2019
  3. I'm currently getting close to the 50's solo using archer kit. It's really not very hard and I think mob arena needs to be updated to be a lot harder. It's currently kinda hard until you hit about wave 20 and then theres a continuous wave of just 22 mobs, 5 golems, 10 creepers, or 15 wolves.

Posted Jun 30, 2019
  4. Mob Arena Destroyal
    I actually did that but it seems that i uploaded the picture in a pretty bad site. Changed it. Can you see the picture now?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2019
  5. I can see the picture! Also wow! I have gotten to round 40 at the highest in the past but I've quit grinding Mon arena. Now I play it every once in a while, But that's amazing! The mobs must've gotten so fast and depending on the map makes it harder!

Posted Jul 9, 2019
  6. Oh, nice! Thanks btw.
    After a while you get used to it and the difficulty stops increasing.
    It probably wouldn't be so hard to do 200 rounds after doing 100.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2019
  7. Nice! It is also nice to see that someone isn’t having a lot of lag in Mob Arena, for me it has been pretty bad, you can be hitting only 3 mob then a fast burst and you’re surrounded by mob. I believe the mob were probably altered somewhat with the update and new arena. For me it seems to take more hits before you actually kill them, but that is my observation when I been playing. Again awesome playing!

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  8. I don't like mob arena because it is the same thing over and over again.

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  9. Technically, what game isn’t repetitive? All games life and death is mostly in the hands of the players or a timer, what happens between the start and end of any game is directed by the game play of the players. Turf Wars you shoot a bow, the length of the game is dependent on how good the players are and then ultimately a timer, Gladiators, you battle a player till you win that round or die, Death Tag your trying to not get caught, it’s all repetition.

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  10. I have not played one game of cake wars that was the exact same as the last. Mob arena is the same thing no challenge

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
  11. Cake wars is the least repetitive game in this world, some games you win super fast. Other games it takes years to win, and sometimes you just loose brutally. It isn't repetitive at all

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  12. Question ... What is your definition of repetitive? The games requires you to do x, y, and z to win the game, that to me is no different than Mob or any other game. But, that is the game structure alone. To me, it is what we do while playing that makes every game unique.

Though you will more than likely disagree, in Cake Wars you have a cake the same next game, you have bricks, emeralds, etc that provides you purchasing abilities, what you do with that is what makes the difference in the same repetitive features you claim Mob Arena has. Mob arena also has the mob which is your cake, gold to gain purchasing power and the items you can purchase. It is what each individual purchases that makes the game competitive. You purchase armor, and weapons, but we have to buy food, we already have some in our hotbar when we start, you cant go far in Mob without food because we lose our health. I don’t recall Cake having food in your hotbar nor in the store, and I may be wrong. So with all the similar features how is it not repetitive?

You personally might find Mob Arena that way but I wouldn’t say those if us who actually play there would agree. It is your perspective as to what is repetitive.
    Just because we have a mob to defeat, the numbers of how many is based solely on how many players are in the game, which changes in every game unless each game is full, the count might not change, but that is more rare to have constant full games of Mob Arena.

As I have stated, this is my opinion or perspective on comparing both games and claiming they are both repetitive. I know that, more than likely, your definition is different from mine... that being, what you qualify as being repetitive.

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  13. Mob arena,: let md kill these mobs. Next game. Let me kill these Mobs.
    Cake wars,: let me eat the cake oh no thru killed me. Let me get armor and try. Next game oh no my cake was ate

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
  14. The outcome of any game does not repeat itself at all.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  15. I already stated that, just not as boldly as you did, and stated it is a matter of a person’s perspective as to if anything is repetitive, and that is only the game structure which is unchangeable, meaning one day out of the blue will a phantom show up in mob or any other game unless halloween so there is no surprises, just player gameplay that determines a games outcome.

Posted Jul 20, 2019
    Strafer303 likes this.