• 2069 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10507 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Mob Arena (Java)

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by _ONLYAGIRL_, Mar 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Plese make the Mob Arena (Java) In cause it is a new cool modus! Or what I answered to the Sr Mod Lionatthezoo! LG Rezyz

Posted Mar 29, 2019,
    Last edited Mar 30, 2019
  2. Hey!

Could you please provide some more information as to what this new game would be, what would it be about, what kits it would have etc.

Posted Mar 29, 2019
  3. Heyo!
    I am personally against this idea since I feel the platforms need some differences (such as games, kits, ranks etc.) and I like how Mob Area is strictly Bedrock, however, I do think this could be a good hosted event concept when our event server is back up and running.

+0

Posted Mar 29, 2019
    _ONLYAGIRL_ likes this.
  4. Mob arena is on mineplex bedrock version.
    Imo this should be a bedrock only game, but never know.

Posted Mar 29, 2019
  5. Ah, that makes a lot of sense, thanks for the information. Out of curiosity why do you think it should be bedrock only?
    In addition, to the OP why would you counter this argument (why do you think it should be added to Java)

Posted Mar 29, 2019
    _ONLYAGIRL_ likes this.
  6. I'm not against it being on Java, just so much is Java only it is good to have a couple bedrock exclusive.

Posted Mar 29, 2019
    _ONLYAGIRL_ and Lionatthezoo like this.
  7. Heyoo!
    Although I'm fairly new to Bedrock, I've played Mob Arena. Honestly the game is a ton of fun, I love the strategy, team building and competitiveness in it. As someone who mainly plays on Java though, I feel pretty neutral on Mob Arena being on both platforms. On one hand, it an amazing game and I'd love to see the twists that could be added if it were implemented onto Java. Twists like more kits, new maps, new achievements or even a new title or two. On the other hand, I like that it's exclusive to Bedrock. It's a game that is fun and unique to the platform and may encourage players to join the Bedrock edition. Overall, I wouldn't object if Mob Arena were added to Java, but I'm also okay with it remaining a Bedrock exclusive.

Posted Mar 29, 2019
    _ONLYAGIRL_ likes this.
  8. Hey There!
    I definitely agree that this should be added into the Java edition, counter- arguing that it could be a bedrock exclusive. But mineplex mostly thinks about the server and not just exclusives to editions, so mineplex would most likely implement this game into Java Ed too. +1 From me. You have my support all the way!
    Thanks,
    ~DuvL_

Posted Mar 29, 2019
    _ONLYAGIRL_ likes this.
  9. The Players (4 Players in a Team) go in a Arena then comes waves of Monsters and it goes on until everyone is dead and than is the new wave (for example wave 40) the new highscore! Monster like Zombies (with armor or without) Skeletons (with or without armor) slimes with more lives and creeper. Thats the Idea. Thanks for Question!
    --- Post updated ---

Thanks ~DuvL_ for your support!
    --- Post updated ---

Cause I want that everyone can play that! Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 30, 2019
  10. Hey Reyz!
    No problem!

Posted Mar 30, 2019