• 785 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3364 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mob Arena Rendering Issues

Discussion in 'Mob Arena' started by Blu3Bl4z3, Jul 7, 2019.

1. I Was Just Playing A Normal Game Of Mob Arena... And Then The Game Glitched.
    Not Only Did The Game Glitch Out, But The Default Map Was Split In Half, We Spawned On The Flat Land Outside Of It, And What Else? There Was An Ocean It Crashed Into. This Needs To Be Fixed. WE WERE PLAYING ON A LITERAL GLITCH.

Posted Jul 7, 2019
  2. Hello, this is a new issue, haven't seen or heard of this before. If you run into it again, if you could do /server to see what server # it is on and then report that bug on the forums, or at least the server number on the post, so it can be checked, thank you.

Posted Jul 7, 2019
    AsianDynasty699 likes this.
  3. Not really a fan of this game, but I do play it often, I never usually run into this type of issue or better yet I've never seen it, if your talking about how large portions of the map don't load in, and you might just lag to the void/ lag through stuff, I've been through that but I feel as if you speaking of something else. its prob just your game and not the server, but I wouldn't count on it. Run through this again and you're certain it's not your program your running, then best you report it. Have a nice day mate.
    :bedrock:

Posted Jul 8, 2019
  4. Everybody Else On The Server Could See It Too Though...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 8, 2019
  5. Heyo!

I believe I have witnessed this happen in a game of Cake Wars once, it sure is quite a weird glitch. I do not think that the development team are notified of this so it would be great if you could go to www.mineplex.com/bugs and click the "Report a Game bug" button! Please also follow the bug report guide located @ https://www.mineplex.com/threads/bug-report-guide.17659/ before filing this report!

Have an awesome day!

Posted Jul 8, 2019