• 358 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2442 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

mob arena

Discussion in 'Mob Arena' started by FirebornthePro, Oct 21, 2019.

1. I used to play mob arena on bedrock, then I couldnt play bedrock servers. i still want to play mob arena, so can you add it in to java or show me a similar game?
    Thx!

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  2. I am not a bedrock player but I think mob arena was removed. It has been asked to join the java servers before or at least a similar game but nothing has come of it yet.

Posted Oct 21, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 21, 2019
  3. Mob arena was not removed from bedrock, it is still there active.
    People like it and have requested it be on java mineplex, but don’t know if that will happen.

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  4. Thread Moved to Mob Arena Discussion

Mob Arena still exists in Bedrock, and I do not think releasing it on Java would be a good idea. First, there are fewer players on Java and I do not see Mob Arena being a success, especially because the game can get very repetitive. While it has several players playing the game on Bedrock, the Java community would likely not be inclined to play the game due to the smaller size of the player base here. Instead of making Mob Arena a full game on Java, I think there are better alternatives such as hosting events or having seasonal games like Halloween Havoc, which is also slightly similar as it contains many mobs that players must defeat. Anyway, I do not see Mob Arena coming to Java any time soon.

Posted Oct 21, 2019