• 1982 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 15488 Players Online
  • 13506 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Moderation

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by RustyPark168253, Dec 3, 2020.

1. We need a better anti hack or moderation on skywars. Skywars by far has the most hackers / exploiters on mineplex. I have reported many of them that are in my lobbys and i feel that they are not getting banned. Ive even clipped hackers killing me using either kill aura or fly hacks. Please do something about this.

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  2. Right now, I think it's more important to get around 4 mods (2 eu and 2 usa) that are willing to be fully active on staffrequest so players can ask for staff without getting no reply or simply ignored, since most of the current staff don't care about cheaters.
    And then in the future a better anti-cheat, yea

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  3. Posted Dec 3, 2020
    Fusafez likes this.
  4. When I reported a player it was accepted in 30 minutes. If you have good evidence and it follows the guidelines your report should be accepted.

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  5. I know it sucks but you can:
    • make a report at https://www.mineplex.com/reports after following the report guide, as mentioned by somebody above me;
    • use /report to report the player (these aren't that quick to be answered so beware, still do it though as it's fast);
    • join the StaffRequest community by /com join StaffRequest, and use /com chat StaffRequest and then a '!' before your message to contact any staff that are available there;
    • go to lobby-1 and see if there's any staff there. Use /a <message> to send a message to them and inform them of the hacker. Tell the ign and server they were in.

As also mentioned by somebody above me, GWEN doesn't really do too much for movement and it's mainly set up for combat hacks like Kill Aura (which is why sometimes in your games you can see hackers randomly punching the sky. GWEN sets up an entity around a player that's suspected of hacking which causes KA to target it leading to kicks/bans. You might have also seen this entity if you were very laggy), which I know is just really unfortunate for Skywars given it takes place in the sky and fly hackers aren't rare.

Edit: just realised you're on Bedrock!! Forum reports are your best friend. There's a really small amount of staff on Bedrock so I understand it is difficult to get a hold of one in-game, but hopefully the Bedrock team will grow.

Posted Dec 3, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 3, 2020
    Fusafez, anna ♪ and andr3w like this.
  6. i meant for bedrock, thats what the op plays. gwen on bedrock never bans (i dont think so anyway)

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    Ultra Jet Fighter, chrvssy and zapig like this.
  7. Ello,

We can exactly have anti-cheat ban because lots of times anti-cheat falsely kicks. for example, I have been jump bridging over a emerald point and it though i was flying since the blocks disappear after being placed. Another way is when you get rubber banded after stepping on slabs.(idk why it kicks there) Also I do agree that they should be able to have a better anti-cheat the bans once they patch up bugs that can kick you.

Bye, Bye :D

Posted Dec 3, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 3, 2020
  8. Yeah I agree we need a better anti-cheat for Bedrock, as the one in place doesn’t do much, it rarely kicks and doesn’t ban, not a very good anti-cheat at the moment, I’m hopeful that this will change though. As for moderation, there aren’t very many Bedrock staff members unfortunately so like explained above, you’re more likely to get hackers banned by reporting them on the forums, fortunately a report command will be implemented soon, so that’ll definitely decrease the amount of hackers. As for forum reports, if you have sufficient evidence your report should be accepted and the person will be banned, if you believe the evidence is sufficient and the report was rejected you can message whomever denied your report to discuss it over with them. Otherwise other than forum reports, there’s really nothing to do for hackers at the moment other than request for a staff member or just hope they get banned. You can report hackers in the discord as well, but it really isn’t as efficient as forum reports.

Posted Dec 3, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 3, 2020
  9. I'm not a bedrock staff, but across the network StaffRequest is completely optional for the staff team to moderate. There is nothing written or said that dictates that we must join and watch the com. Granted, a lot of staff members are in that com so they can reach more players, but often they have other matters to attend to. Bedrock is still a growing platform, and I'm 100% sure our wonderful dev team is doing everything they can to try and improve bedrock as much as possible.

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  10. does mp bedrock even have an anti cheat? pretty sure they don't, may be wrong tho

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  11. It does, it only detects for fly hacking though and it doesn’t ban, it only kicks.

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  12. So you're telling me that i can just walk over there, spawn in a sharp 1000 wooden sword, murder everyone in sight and only get banned hours later by an FR? Yeah, we need a better anti-cheat on both platforms

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    xGetRekted and anna ♪ like this.
  13. i mean, i’d sure hope there isn’t a written rule that forced staff to join a community that doesn’t exist on a platform that doesn’t have communities.

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  14. Hello there!

I'm sorry to hear about this but what you're saying is somehow true. As for as for my experience in the Bedrock server of Mineplex, I've found a lot of hackers and cheaters in the SkyWars gamemode which is truly unfair compared to the players who are casually playing on Vanilla.

The Bedrock staff team is currently working to moderate as much as possible since there are a lot of in-game matches in the server so moderating would be a lot tougher for us. We are trying to be active as much as possible to create a safe environment for players where there's no cheating.

If you found a hacker yourself or someone who is currently breaking the rules of Mineplex, please record an evidence and send it here. If you want to know more about reporting a player such as a guide or something, please feel free to check this thread out.

Currently the anti-cheating system of the Bedrock server is somehow not very improved but I believe our developers are working hard to make it better than before so it can really detect players who are hacking. If you managed to report a player in the forums and somehow it got accepted, don't worry because if a forum user who is from the Reports Patrol team that messages you in private, commented that your report was accepted. The player who you just reported was punished due to their actions and behavior.

The bedrock team is currently active and on a look out for staff members. If you are interested in joining us, feel free to apply here. If you want to know more about the requirements, feel free to review this thread.

I truly apologize about how there are some situations where there are players hacking, it's been happening around a lot and we are working hard and trying our best to catch as much hackers as possible since it's really like a betrayal to the community.

I hope this message of mine really helps you, if you have any more questions and concerns, feel free to message me at anytime! <3

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    EnderGamer likes this.
  15. THIS IS WHY MINEPLEX DIED :((((((((((((

Posted Dec 5, 2020