• 2248 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4332 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Monster Maze Kit Idea - Speedster

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by Crazyy_Tim, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Didn't LT say they wouldn't work on Monster Maze anymore

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  2. Hello there!
    I do like this idea! It would be a cool addition to the game, and I don't see any problems with it as of now. To counter what other players have said about it being reduced from 5 to 2-3 uses, in my opinion, speed isn't super overpowered compared to jumper, as with jumper you can skip whole sections by jumping, but speed would only increase your speed, it wouldn't give you any shortcuts across the map, so you still have the problem of the mobs. The only suggestion I would make would be changing the item they hold to something other than a feather, as I believe that is already the item held for jumper kit. All in all, good idea, thanks for sharing! :)

Posted Aug 20, 2019
  3. I personally like the idea

+1

Posted Aug 20, 2019
  4. Nice idea I hope to see It and use it :D

Posted Aug 20, 2019
  5. Hey there!

I'm not so sure if MM will continue receiving updates, but I'd like to comment on your idea anyway to give some feedback on it! c:

I'm not sure of it you're aware of it or not, but players can sprint-jump spam and gain speed. This isn't a punishable offense because it's the way the map is built, but yes, it's doable and lots of players do it. With this kit being an addition, it wouldn't be very useful because players can already gain pretty much the equivalent of Speed I and run around faster than normal. This isn't the norm, but it'd still put the players using the 'Speedster Kit' at a disadvantage of using a kit ability.

Not much else to add, I like the concept but I wouldn't see much use of the kit itself.

~Arjun

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    510bike likes this.
  6. if this gets added id do a mix kit for 1jump 1snowball and1 speed

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  7. this thread is from august, can we please stop bringing it back and let's face it MM will never get an update

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  8. I dont feel like there is a need for this kit, you can go fast just by jumping, realisticly this could only be inplemented if everyone was given jump boost enough so that they cant jump and go faster from it. IF that ever happens this kit would be a great idea but as of now it dosnt have much of a purpose. -1 from me

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  9. I don’t play monster made that much but I think this is a great idea to get to the safe pad faster so I’ll be giving this idea a +1

Posted Oct 27, 2019
  10. I have an idea for monster maze: make players invisible so they don't block my sight and make me die. I guess name tags can be visible if you're the person to spam snowballs.

Posted Oct 27, 2019
  11. Hellooo
    I like this idea a lot. I think it would be a great addition to the game. Players are able to gain speed in the game without the kit, but I think this would be a good way to help players out who don’t know how to gain speed without the use of kit abilities.

The only thing is, like said above, it wouldn’t really be beneficial to players who already know how to gain speed without using kit abilities in the game. That kind of defeats the purpose of the kit. That being said, not everyone knows how to perform the speed/jump spam. This would help give those other players a little bit of an edge during the game.

Overall it’s a nice idea. It would provide an interesting new strategy

Posted Oct 27, 2019