• 844 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9282 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

More builds I made

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by H00KS_, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Posted Sep 17, 2019
  2. Yo!
    I have to say that your attention to detail is outstanding, I can tell that you really put a ton of time and thought into your projects. If I could give any feedback, it would be that I wish you'd showcase builds with and without texture packs / shaders. Ideally texture packs and shaders make things look way more amplified with detail so it would be nice to see something bare with only the blocks, but besides that I really don't have much else to say rather than keep up the good work!

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  3. Hey,

Once again your builds have astonished me! You have great attention to detail like the above stated, especially with the second build on the link attached. I also love the first build on the link, that building looks amazing, I can see how much time you have spent on that specific build to make it look fantastic. Once again, you have great potential and you should continue to work hard on future builds. Feel free to continue to share your builds with the community, as I’d really love to see more! :)

Keep up the hard work mate!

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  4. the attention to detail my god you're skilled

Posted Sep 18, 2019