• 714 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3293 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

More exp in Dragon escape

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by THECOOLDUDE2014, Jul 31, 2019.

1. I think that in dragon escape you don't get anoth exp bc if u win u get about 280 - 300 and i would like it if it was like the old way when u could get 600 exp when u win and 300 when u lose

Posted Jul 31, 2019
  2. Dragon Escape is an arcade game, which means that it gives low exp. If amount of exp you get in Dragon Escape was raised, then they would have to raise the exp for all the other arcade games, otherwise it wouldn't be fair. If all arcade games had their exp raised it would make Mixed Arcade very overpowered and people would be able to level up way too fast. Unfortunately, it comes down to Dragon Escape being an arcade game that I don't think it's exp should be raised. -1

Posted Jul 31, 2019
    TheMooseBean likes this.
  3. tbh I think all arcade games (aside from micro, bl, and paintball) should get a slight rewards boost. A lot of them u get less than 100xp for playing. I agree with Tim that it shouldn't be raised too much, but as it is now I think the rewards are too low.

Posted Jul 31, 2019
    little_dude_9000 likes this.
  4. How does my signature look?

Posted Jul 31, 2019
  5. From what I've seen, when you get 1st place you get a decent amount of XP. But if you get anything lower than 1st place, it's very low XP. I would be all for an XP bump for getting 2nd place and 3rd place as right now it's a little lackluster. Though, you may have to elevate the XP you gain for getting 1st place to even it out.

Posted Aug 1, 2019
  6. I don't really think that you should be getting more EXP in dragon escape as it's already an extremely fast game mode that usually ends after around a few minutes. This is just my personal opinion and your free to think whatever you want but if you were to ask me I'd tell you that the EXP is pretty decent when you come around 1st place.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  7. I don't think dragon escape is all that bad for xp, however, I do think a lot of the mixed arcade games need to have a reward buff.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  8. As an Arcade game, it should not warrant that much experience per game. I do think the amount could be increased as you only really get it from being in the top three or staying until the end, which most players may be impatient to do if they die near the start. DE should give a certain amount of awards for every 100 blocks players travel.

+0

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  9. Hello,

I have been thinking about this for a couple hours and I believe there shouldn’t be a increase in exp. I believe so because it’s a arcade game. Arcade games are meant for players to have fun and somewhat relax and experience games that not too many players try to play competitively on. If players got a lot of exp on it don’t you think players would just farm on Mixed Arcade and end up not playing the games that give you a good amount of exp such as Cake Wars and Survival Games? I see a big issue in this and unfortunately I have to give it a -1.

Best Regards,
    TheMooseBean

Posted Aug 28, 2019