• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5227 Players Online
  • 5227 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

More photography SQUIRRELS

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Gamerscore cat, May 4, 2021.

1. the weather is finally nice outside other then the weather app saying its gonna rain for the next 16 days.... so i Fed some squirrels today and got some nice pics for my Instagram

I posted squirrels last year on here and here is some more this year

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Posted May 4, 2021
  2. SQIRL

Posted May 4, 2021
    Gamerscore cat likes this.
  3. Omg so cute, Great close ups

Posted May 4, 2021
  4. i literally had the camera in his face xD i had 0 zoom on it

in the second photo you can see him turn his head a little when i moved closer lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 4, 2021
  5. Awww these pictures are awesome!! I've never seen squirrels IRL before, they just aren't common where I'm from, but at least I can see some pictures of them online and on the forums haha

Posted May 5, 2021
  6. These pictures came out amazing! Squirrels are super cute but I only ever see them from a distance. I think it's sweet you feed them since my mom does the same thing. Is that its tongue in the second and third picture? If so, THAT'S SO CUTE!! :D

Posted May 5, 2021
  7. OM G these pictures are incredible - I don't know how you managed to get so close to a squirrel but I'm in love. Round here the squirrels all run away and it's impossible to even get a picture from afar, these are beautiful and I love how he's treasuring the nuts you gave him ahh

Posted May 5, 2021
  8. he was licking the "Thing i gave him" lol

where are you from?

like any animal , food will make anything love you also walking very slowly getting closer and closer taking photos as you go

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 5, 2021
    outlloved likes this.
  9. These are some really great pictures!!
    The squirrels where I live are really big, I first thought they were groundhogs because of the size!
    I really love the fact that you can get that close to them to take pictures!

Posted May 5, 2021
  10. I like squirrels. My grandfather had one, but then it died from a bullet wound. He was really sad. I'd be really sad too. I don't understand why people hunt for these animals.

Posted May 6, 2021
  11. I have never seen a squirrel in my life due to the fact that I live in the center of the capital city and even grass is rare let alone huge trees that could be a habitat for a squirrel.
    These pictures are really awesome and they actually made me smile so thank you for that.
    Hopefully I get to feed squirrels the same way that you did one day because it looks very fun and satisfying. It's really adorable to look at them while they are holding and opening those nuts and eating them.
    Thank you for posting these awesome pictures and have a great day!

Posted May 6, 2021
  12. I can get pretty close with only some that will attack

well then, that’s horrible and yes hunting theses are bad

that’s would suck to live somewhere like that

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 6, 2021
  13. The squirrels look very cute! I think these photos are very good, however, don't let their cuteness weaken you as they rob you for more food, other then that, awesome pictures hahaha.

Posted May 6, 2021
  14. any animals lol its like ducks, the chances of a duck killing someone is very low but never 0

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 6, 2021