• 859 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7184 Players Online
  • 6325 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed more pvp battle enhanced maps

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Le egg, Apr 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have often noticed on every skywars round many people do not go and fight. And if they do they just knock you off in one hit from how small the islands are. Also there are people going up to escape and all
    Can you make one or two maps where it's more enhanced to pvp battles instead of running or knockback I think it would make a great addition. Thank you for listening

Posted Apr 18, 2021
  2. most people just fall off the map and die

Posted Apr 18, 2021
    CursedPvPYT and Pogchamp 300000 like this.
  3. Every map is built on java and ported over so things can take time. Some maps are decently big and I don't see too much of an issue with them being small. Could maybe make the first island you bridge to a little bigger, but that's a big maybe because some of those islands are big and I agree some are not. What I really like though that you mentioned but never discussed about is people building up into the sky. You didn't give enough explanation into this and should've made your own point about it as this is the best part about your thread. Someone suggested this idea before though of making it so you take damage if you build high or low, so I guess it doesn't matter that much.

Posted Apr 18, 2021
  4. Or the ghost block bug happens :eyes: :(

Posted Apr 18, 2021
    CursedPvPYT and MaybeMulti like this.
  5. I also hate ring maps because the fights taken an eternity, I was play a match and a round lasted for about 15 minutes, because the guy just kept on building up

Posted Apr 18, 2021
  6. Yes
    makes it worst when there fly hacking on those maps

Posted Apr 18, 2021
    Pogchamp 300000 likes this.
  7. take away the void aspect of skywars and its just sg. people are always gonna run but they wont win

Posted Apr 18, 2021
  8. I can’t believe people bridge like it’s Java

Posted Apr 18, 2021
    CursedPvPYT and Pogchamp 300000 like this.
  9. for real tho i wait for people to fall off because theyll do anything but fight me, and many have more gear than me

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 20, 2021
  10. i hate people who build up, some people are so scared of fighting you that their ideas can get you on Master Builders, they should go on there instead

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 20, 2021
  11. These are just people's play styles and has nothing to do with maps at all. I can see where you're coming from in wanting to make the maps larger/more flat (i think that's what you want?) but I believe the map pool right now offers a diverse range in terms of versatility and style.

More maps will come, it just takes a while to see them go live.

Posted Apr 20, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  12. Add a build limit so they can’t go very high??

Posted Apr 26, 2021
  13. World border

Posted Apr 26, 2021
    CursedPvPYT likes this.
  14. Joshuart broke down everything in the thread already, but to summarize;

Building up or running from players and trying to hit them off is just a play style, and while maps could be changed to stop this, that would make it so there could really only be one play style which is not fun. Also, if people do this, you could always stay at spawn and wait for the world corruption to happen, as that will draw them in to the center, when you could easy hit them off or wait for them to fall.

In terms of adding new maps, there are a bunch of maps ready to be added, but it is just an issue of porting them over. This is done whenever they are ready and have time to do it, so please be patient.

Because we won't be editing maps to stop different play styles and we will be bringing on new maps when they are ready, I will be marking this as processed. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Processed > Thread Locked

Posted May 2, 2021
    Fusafez and joshuart like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.