• 411 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3690 Players Online
  • 3279 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

More Room for Speed Builders

Discussion in 'Speed Builders' started by ilikefishys, Oct 21, 2020.

1. So I kinda got back to Mineplex and I played a game I don't usually play which was Speed Builders. It's a cool game, but I hate how you can't get more room to move around. I always get teleported back to where I started if I just go over the border a bit while building. Please change the border to maybe like 4 or 5 blocks wider. It's annoying always getting moved back to where I started...

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    epicgamer444486, anna. and zFlqre like this.
  2. Hi there! I also have thought of having more room to move. Although I don’t play Speed Builders very often, it’s annoying to always just get moved back when you are trying to build because of going over the border. I would love to see Speed Builders to get a bigger border. This would allow players to maneuver around and build faster, which is obviously more convenient.

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    ilikefishys likes this.
  3. yes +1 for me

Posted Oct 21, 2020
  4. +1

Posted Oct 21, 2020
  5. As a Speed Builders regular, I would love to see this happen. The current barrier really gets in the way of being able to recreate some of the bigger builds (especially those that use up an entire 7x7 layer), and having another block or two to move around would definitely help. +1.

Posted Oct 25, 2020
    Jet Starglaze likes this.