• 522 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8960 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion More skywars maps

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Okwua, Sep 3, 2019.

1. All of the maps in skywars seem to have the same style to it. The maps just keep repeating and repeating. It would really nice if there were more maps. There should also be more terrarian differences so its no all one flat land. But skywars is still a fun game

Posted Sep 3, 2019
  2. Ir had been announced that more java maps for skywars are coming to bedrock, so we have to just wait.

Posted Sep 3, 2019
  3. Honestly the map with the diamonds everywhere (i forgot the name) needs to be removed or fixed. It causes the game to be unnecessarily long and turn into somewhat of a stalemate. People sky basing is also annoying but im sure nothing can really be done about that. At least the chests were fixed. The other 2 maps i have no problems with and enjoy them but more than 3 maps would be nice

Posted Sep 3, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 8, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  4. I'm trying my best to get them pushed. I have about 8 new maps that are ready to be moved over to Bedrock. Sorry for the wait :(

Posted Sep 3, 2019
  5. i'm just glad more maps are coming

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 8, 2019
  6. This is exciting news, keep up the great work!

Posted Sep 8, 2019