• 420 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10291 Players Online
  • 9871 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed More stats for Bedrock players

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by TameDoughnut45, Jul 31, 2020.

?

Would you like more stats for bedrock players?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    92.3%
  2. Don’t care

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you look at the cake wars bedrock stats, you will only see wins. But if you look at the Java stats there are tons of other stats you can see. Also, you cannot search Bedrock players up on the website like you can with Java players. This is really annoying for people like me who just want to see their own stats.

Posted Jul 31, 2020
    BestIronAgate and ForevrrFury like this.
  2. There was an in-game leaderboard that was implemented a while ago, however, it was removed as it had a lot of bugs. QA/Development has got plans to be implementing this system back in, but it might take a while because Bedrock currently has a lack of developers on the team. However, I can ensure you that this idea has been planned through :)

Posted Jul 31, 2020
  3. Ok, thanks for the information.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 31, 2020
  4. Posted Jul 31, 2020
  5. Hello!

As a person who primarily plays on Java, I was a bit confused when I first realized there was no individual statistics to look at on the Bedrock version of the game. I believe an implementation of this idea would encourage users to play more often, as I know it would do the same for me. I see no reason not to, unless there are developmental issues surrounding the matter. Like others have said, this has been discussed in the past, and hopefully in the future there will be an implementation. Otherwise, I definitely agree that player stats should be added to the server, aside from the leaderboards, and would be ecstatic to see it happen. I will be moving the thread because it promotes a more general discussion. +1!

Thread moved to Bedrock Ideas

Posted Jul 31, 2020
    ForevrrFury likes this.
  6. Hey!

As someone who plays both Java and Bedrock, I really agree with where you are coming from. I would really like to know more about my stats on the bedrock platform, but unfortunately as @lotix mentioned above, there currently are no developers working on the bedrock platform! I'm going to give this idea a +1.

-A proud mineplexian

Posted Jul 31, 2020
    ForevrrFury likes this.
  7. :squint:

Posted Jul 31, 2020
    cernsie likes this.
  8. Hello, I will be marking this thread as Processed and locking it. More detailed stats are planned for Bedrock, which you can read about in the BR Achievements, Stats, and Leaderboards Proposal. Here are some the proposed ideas for stats:

Stats
    • Introduce leveling rewards in Carl
      • Players should be able to claim rewards for past levels
    • Introduce win streaks for all games
      • Add a boost for rewards when win streaks increase
    • Begin tracking new stats:
      • Hunter/hider wins in Block hunt, displayed separated
      • Highest round survived in Mob Arena
      • Longest time survived in Dragons
      • Number of perfect builds in Speed Builders
    • /stats similar to how they exist already on Java. Can be used on all players.
      • Include baseline stats of exp earned, gems earned, daily reward steak, total games played, etc.
      • Include W/L and K/D in applicable games
      • Include playtime in games
      • Stats should also be able to be seen through Carl
      • “Type /stats to view your stats!” added as a tip so players are aware of the command
    • When punching someone in the hub, add another button to view their stats
      • “View full stats”

Thread Locked ➵ Processed

Posted May 15, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.