• 144 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3379 Players Online
  • 3235 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Most common hack on Mineplex?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Okjed, Sep 19, 2021.

?

What is the most common hack you run into?

1. Bhop

2. Fly

3. Reach

4. Speed

5. Scaffold

6. Aimbot

7. Killaura (Without any other hacks)

8. Anti-KB

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Thought this would be an interesting poll

Posted Sep 19, 2021
  2. Easily Reach

Posted Sep 19, 2021
  3. To be honest seeing the current situation of Gwen, nearly every hack works even if it doesnt you can just probably go on yt and find one that works. Mineplex right now is pretty much anarchy but with somewhat of a AC and Rules

I am a bedrock player and I have stopped playing on it because of the sheer amount of hackers I am just active on the forums cause I like reading others opinion.....

Posted Sep 19, 2021
  4. definitely bunny hopping. makes strafing very easy and effective

Posted Sep 19, 2021
  5. bhop (mixed with killaura, etc.)

Posted Sep 19, 2021
    Okjed and StyxKiller03 like this.
  6. All of the above LOL

Posted Sep 19, 2021
    Okjed likes this.
  7. I've only played Java cakewars like 3 times, and haven't seen any yet.
    In my many times playing it on Bedrock, the only one I remember seeing is flight, about 3 times

Posted Sep 19, 2021
  8. I'm going to have to go with B-Hop and Killaura. The majority of the games I play I run into hackers using B-Hop and Killaura.

Posted Sep 19, 2021
    Okjed likes this.
  9. There are a lot of closet cheaters (Reach, Autoclicker, KB Mod / Anti KB, Hitboxes) and a lot of bhoppers who use other blatant hacks such as killaura. There are also people who have private clients that bypass gwen with fly and vertical fly, ruining the game

Posted Sep 19, 2021
    Diestraction and Okjed like this.
  10. Not gonna lie, it’s usually a mix of movement hacks. It can be fly, speed, jump, etc. Most of the time blatant hackers use every cheat imaginable so it’s pretty rare to find a cheater using something like Kill Aura without AntiKB. But if I had to vote then it would definitely be fly.

Posted Sep 19, 2021
    Okjed and Diestraction like this.
  11. Usually movement hacks, from what I have punished for it's almost always bhop in some form. As mentioned above, people don't usually use just one hack so it can be bhop + antikb + ka, but bhop is the highest severity out of those (as are all movement hacks) hence that's gonna be the punishment.

On Java there's also a lot of closet cheating, and from what I have forwarded the most it's mod kb.

Posted Sep 20, 2021
    Okjed and Diestraction like this.
  12. I'm going to have to say bhop in general is the most common hack. In the competitive scene, Mod KB is definitely the most used because people think they can get away with it since it isn't that obvious and regular staff cannot punish for it.

Posted Sep 20, 2021
    Okjed likes this.
  13. For me, it's mainly fly hacks with a mix of bhop, killaura, speed and reach.

Posted Sep 20, 2021
    Okjed likes this.
  14. It's usually KA or some kind of autoclicker

Posted Sep 23, 2021
  15. From a moderators perspective, movement hacks (severity 3), are the probably most commonly used ones here and I see them being used quite often while moderating in-game. I think some of the most obvious that come to mind are bhop, flight, and long jump.

I also wanted to note that I moved this thread to the off-topic sub-forum, seeing how this is essentially more of a survey motivated poll and question.

Posted Sep 23, 2021,
    Last edited Sep 23, 2021
    20LeeBrian1, Joshhh and Okjed like this.
  16. I think autoclickers are the most Unspotted hack. It is very hard to separate who is autoclicking from people who can just click really fast. I think it’s very likely for autoclickers to be the most common hack with no one knowing.

You are one very lucky person, then. XD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 23, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Sep 23, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 and CatFan105 like this.
  17. i dont know

Posted Oct 3, 2021
  18. With me people always have reach they hit me but im still to far away to hit them so they always kill me

Posted Oct 6, 2021
  19. Interesting poll indeed. Personally, I have discovered mostly fly hackers. This being said, I practically always hang around in the lobby, lots of people fly for no reason. Otherwise, it has to be b-hopping. These cheaters don't even try to hide it, sometimes it's funny because they just do it even around staff which is confusing. :)

Posted Oct 6, 2021
    xLqnax likes this.