• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5151 Players Online
  • 5151 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Most dominant SSM kits 2021

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Blazette, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Just curious what people think are the most dominant, most used kits lately, things have changed quite a bit, I personally still have doubts about the current tier list but I wanna know what others think of things so far.

I feel like Skeleton horse, wolf, spider, guardian and zombie are most dominant atm

Posted Mar 12, 2021
  2. I mean, all of those kits (maybe except the horse and guardian) can easily destroy other kits if their mains are good at playing with them so it's no wonder people are gonna be using them the most. I feel like magma is also pretty dominant atm, maybe witch as well but I haven't ran into one in a while so I can't really tell if people actually consider it as dominant kit

Posted Mar 12, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  3. Why do you say most dominant in 2021 when there hasnt been an update for years

Posted Mar 12, 2021
    user6067a36e5b152, Da_One and JAKE/// like this.
  4. I have to agree with @Klobby here. I feel as though magma is the most played kit at the moment and the most dominant too. Its movement and damage output are great and compared to other kits it's a way better option than most.

However, it's worth mentioning that just because it's the most played kit (I believe) doesn't mean you have to play it. What mostly matters is which kit you're good at and enjoy playing the most. It all depends on whether or not you're comfortable with the kit and the map you're on.

Hope I helped! :potato:

Posted Mar 12, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.

5. Magma is nowhere near the best kit. At best its good at stalling and trading hits in its large form but projectile kits shred it to pieces.

Magma curveblasts can be scary tho

Posted Mar 12, 2021
    user6067a36e5b152 likes this.
  6. I'm not an SSM player, but the fact that there has not been an update in years, doesn't mean the metagame can't progress.

Posted Mar 12, 2021
  7. I don't play very frequently anymore, but maybe once or twice a week I go online for a few games and I see either a wolf or creeper for about half of them, so I would say that from my experience, those are the most overused kits. I definitely see them more often than anything else. This does not surprise me at all since apparently a lot of people who play this game are looking to get effortless wins.

Posted Mar 12, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 12, 2021
  8. By dominant they mean the best kits. And even for metas at least for top players they have stayed the same. Spider, zombie, skeleton.

As for pub players meta, its usually the easier kits like creeper wolf or horse.

Posted Mar 12, 2021
  9. I know what "dominant kit" means lol. Just saying that metagame can change or progress even without updates, this includes the top tier characters. Take a look to the first official Smash Melee tier list, a game that never got a patch, and then look at the most recent one.

Posted Mar 12, 2021
  10. yeah the fact it's stupidly mobile and fast means you can basically stall games and win with no real effort unless your opponent is determined enough to continue chasing you

I once ran into a guy who solely relied on running and having their opponents die out of starvation, while using magma blast to ensure he would never ran out of hunger himself

The kit doesn't have to be the meta, as long it's stupidly annoying and guarantees effortless wins then people are gonna use it more than the other kits

Posted Mar 12, 2021
  11. I know wolf is the weakest and chicken is the strongest idk

Posted Mar 12, 2021
  12. Hey!
    I believe the strongest kits at the moment are probably Skeletal Horse, Magma Cube and Wolf. In terms of more experienced players, they seem to play Spider, Zombie, Creeper or Enderman which are all strong kits with a bit of practice, although the other kits do not take too much time to get relatively good at.
    However, with that said, if you are good with your kit then most kits can be very good. I know that with practice Guardian can be extremely good but I don't believe you can just pick it up and almost immediately win like you could with Wolf. Chicken is also not a very strong kit but I have played against some very good Chickens. A lot of the time it depends on the player.

Posted Mar 12, 2021
    1dragoneye and happily like this.
  13. most dominant used kit ( based on what i have seen)
    creeper, wolf, zombie and recently i been seeing a lot more guardians, spider, and enderman. cow?

Posted Mar 12, 2021
  14. Enderman, Zombie, Spider

Posted Mar 12, 2021
  15. Hello!

Personally, I play a lot of chicken, and wither skeleton but like a lot of people mentioned above, it's all about if you can play the mob or not. The chicken is really fun to use but the down side is the armor deficiency but the wither clone just seems way too overpowered in my opinion.

Posted Mar 13, 2021
  16. And wolf

Posted Mar 13, 2021
    Looof likes this.
  17. WHY DO YOU THINK MAGMA CUBE IS STRONG, JUST CLICK THE FIREBALLS AND TARGET HIM BEFORE HE GROWS LOOOOOL

high key magma sucks most the time, if you lose to magma you should use critical thinking to figure out what you did wrong instead of what they did "right"

Posted Mar 14, 2021
  18. Magma is HEAVILY underestimated I swear lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 14, 2021
  19. Magma cube is really bad.

Posted Mar 15, 2021
  20. why do people think magma cube is good lmao have i spread fear amongst every ssm player?

Posted Mar 15, 2021