• 233 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6835 Players Online
  • 6602 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

(MP Forums) Autumn-Waterfall Themed Banner Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by le Brownie, Oct 18, 2021.

?

Do you like my giveaways?

Poll closed Nov 8, 2021.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. Not really.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No opinion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi there

This is a giveaway for a Autumn Waterfall themed banner that I have created. Only 1 person will be picked to receive this banner, I will not post the banner for you to see what it looks like in this thread or else that would completely diminish the purpose of having the giveaway.

To enter into this giveaway, you must reply with the following:
    • Your Forums Username.
    • Why you are interested in winning this banner.
    • A funny joke.
    The winner will be picked by me in less than 3 weeks. Deadline = 4th November 2021
    I wish you luck and I hope you have a good day.

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  2. Forums Username BubbleBear1
    I always loved Autumn because my Birthday is in Autumn I love the colors
    what did the shark say when he ate the clownfish joke
    This tastes a little funny :D

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    le Brownie and CatFan105 like this.
  3. Kindnessaj

I am interested in this banner because I honestly love autumn overall, I'm a bit bummed out I didn't participate in the Japanese themed one but then again that's completely my fault :'D. Thus I actually want this because the colors of autumn are extremely beautiful and majestic. The way the trees cascade from their vivid green to the splendid colors of orange, yellow, brown and red just fill me with joy. It makes me feel with cheer and the weather overall is just incredible during that time because it's nor too hot nor too cold. It's usually a slightly chilly time of the year but that's what I like the most about it. I love it when a room isn't warm but rather just a bit cold, not too much, but enough that you notice(which means my AC was on the entire time last year freaking my mom out for the obvious but let's ignore that happened). It's just something that makes the room feel welcoming and calm, it's when you think that you're truly at home for me, but that may just be me.

joke: Guys! I just invented a new word! It's called plagiarism!

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    le Brownie and CatFan105 like this.
  4. don't really need one, it ill post a joke anyways:
    What do yiu call an athletic competition for lightly injured people?
    The O-limp-ics

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  5. <
    I have never had a good banner
    Did you hear about the actor who fell through the floorboards? He was just going through a stage.

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  6. Thread Locked, Thank you all for Participating, The Winner has been Picked.

Congratulations @Kindnessaj for winning this giveaway of a Autumn-waterfall themed banner.
    The prize will be posted on your wall and you will be pinged along with it. Again thank you all for coming and participating / viewing, wish you all a good day.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 31, 2021
    BubbleBear1 and Kindnessaj like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.