• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10708 Players Online
  • 7818 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

MPBT Application Rewrite

Discussion in 'Build Team Updates' started by joshuart, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Hello everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Build Team Applications will be closed until July 12th. Many parts of the application will be rewritten and a good amount of questions are being removed as a result of it. The new application will be split into 3 sections: Information, Building Experience, and All About You. Our goal with this rewrite is to make the application look nicer, as well as function easier for both the applicant and the apps team. With these new categories, it'll also allow my team and I to get to know you more! We're excited about these changes and hope you all are too.

So with that being said, the application will be closed starting today, July 7th, and will reopen on July 12th. We apologize if you were planning on applying soon but we are looking forward to receiving your application in the near future!

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me!

Thank you!

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  2. Very cool :P you guys plan on updating the guidelines too?

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    Cakeys, Polar8 and Danese like this.
  3. Hey!

This is very exciting! I am hyped to read the new application!!

-Dan

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    ARareBlackBear likes this.
  4. this is exciting to hear!

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  5. Hey!

Can't wait to read the new application! Might apply :)

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  6. The guidelines will remain the same

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 7, 2020
  7. This is very exciting to hear! I hope that players who are willing to apply for Builder are pleased with the new application. Good luck to everyone applying on the new application!

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    Fallen™ likes this.
  8. This is so exciting! Good luck to everyone applying :)

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  9. Ooo this is neat. I'm sure the application will be way better now for the Builder applications team and the people applying :D

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  10. Heyo!

Good luck to everyone applying when they open back up again! Can't wait to see the new application!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    TheBlueComet and ARareBlackBear like this.
  11. Hey!
    This is great! I always love it when something gets small changes, or even big changes!
    Good luck to all applicants after the changes!

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  12. I think I'm gonna be one of the first people to test the new application... Couldn't have wanted to July 14th :rage:

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  13. Can't wait! :D

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    Polar8 and spikecreates like this.
  14. @joshuart What time will it be available? (use whatever timezone you want)

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  15. Nice to see that the application is being revised. I personally felt as though filling it out was a bit tedious before, so hopefully, the new update will make things more user-friendly. :D

Posted Jul 11, 2020
    UCYT5040 likes this.
  16. I’m not personally a big fan of building, but a nice updated application is always exciting! Good luck to anyone who is applying in the future!

warm wishes,
    BrookMarieXO

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  17. There is no set time. The application is finalized though and will reopen tomorrow.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 11, 2020
  18. Applications are now open! Good luck!

As always, let me know if you find any issues!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 12, 2020
  19. Time to get hyped B)

Posted Jul 18, 2020