• 1738 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10176 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion (MPS) Free Build Gamemode

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Nat, May 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Yes, I agree. This would be appealing to those who enjoy building and potentially rank purchasing. I also agree with the downsides you mentioned. I appreciate your response! (I had not thought of the redstone enthusiants)

That is a great idea. I do not know how it works, but the lag meter sounds very clever. If this were to be implemented, keeping each MPS below a certain level of lag would be vital. The trolls would not be able to purposely create a lag-filled environment if this were in place.
    One thing I do not agree with or see happening is someone's rank getting automatically removed since they paid real money for it. I'm thinking the same punishments that a builder would get for an inappropriate build on Master Builders.
    Thank you for the response!

You are correct! I will add that just to clarify. Thank you! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 12, 2019
    Tours and AceSJus like this.
  2. I would absolutely love this!!
    I love being able to build with friends, and I have always fantasized about Mineplex having a creative building server.
    With this, even if you are alone, you can build and have fun while still being on Mineplex.
    Also, this could be used as a way for players to make a "housing" system (minus the housing plugins).
    Also, maybe there could be a worldedit-like system to make filling larger areas, rotating, copying and pasting, and decorating the builds easier.
    +1

Posted May 12, 2019