• 1909 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10347 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Murder in Mineplex

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by DayOfTheDead, Apr 14, 2019.

?

Do you like this game Idea?

1. Yes, I think it's great.

2. It's good, but needs improvements.

3. It's ok, needs a lot of improvements.

4. Bad, shouldn't be added.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. That contradicts DayOfTheDead’s murderer achievement kit, so I’m not sure that’s good. I support your idea of name tags not being able to show, because when I was reading I had concerns about players being able to say afterward who killed them.

You’ve gone through the kits and game in great detail, and I love it. If a type of this game was implemented, it could be normal most seasons but maybe have @Idut’s idea of carrot theme in spring? I’m starting to see more of these and love them with every post. Hopefully if enough people suggest the same idea and it’s supported, it may make its way in game (as is the goal)!

I can’t comment much on the gameplay because I’m unfamiliar with it, but the kits seem fair and balanced. However, in some games (like Block Hunt for example) if you select your kit as a hunter you’ll probably be on the hunter team. So this brings up the problem with selecting Murderer kits here; would you be able to silently vote for what team you want to be on, or is it random? If you select a certain kit, are you more likely to be on that team? If so, would player say select kits privately or openly?

Overall +1, with some improvements and things to think about!

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  2. its a detective punishment.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  3. What I suggest is that the innocent die as well, because in reality, some people can be shot by mistake and they don't magically gain immunity.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  4. So they both die, because the detective gets punished.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  5. Yes, in every MM game where the sheriff shoots an inno, both players die. Let's keep it that way.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  6. Yes, that's what I'd like it to be, but it's not my choice, it's the OP's.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  7. I would 100% like this, I've been going on Hive to play MM because no other server has it, when Hive launched MM a couple months ago their player base has been the highest ever since. If Mineplex could do this idea they might be able to seize some players.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  8. Keeping it short and sweet! +1

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  9. Yeah but if you do you get a warning for post boosting, might wanna edit.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  10. This MM game you propose is similar to the thread carrot wars. I suggest you check it out

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  11. I've seen Carrot Wars shortly after Idut replied to this thread, it seems like a funny and cool idea!
    That's how I would like it personally, yes.
    Thanks, for bringing that up, I never really thought about that! I think that the kit would probably have to not affect what team you are on.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 21, 2019
    cerns and Acerna like this.