• 1537 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9975 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Murder mystery

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by ghillieminingyt, Jan 11, 2019.

1. This would be the standard myrder mystery with 3 roles. 1 Murderer : has to try to kill everyone before being caught. 1 detective: has to try to find the murderer before getting killed. 8 civilians : have to try not to get killed however they can collect an item which once they have gathered 10 of them can get a bow to shoot one arrow at a suspected murderer. I think this will be a fun idea on a large server

Posted Jan 11, 2019
  2. Heya!

I wouldn’t add this game, since it already exist on a more popular network like you mentioned. It might not sound like a big deal, but people would say that Mineplex is copying other servers again, not something that Mineplex really wants. The game is interesting and I played it before, but it would totally ruin networks reputation, sadly.

I think suggesting a game that is more unique would be better. People will love Mineplex more if it has games that doesn’t exist on other large networks.
    Unfortunately, I’ll have to give -1 for this idea.

Posted Jan 11, 2019
  3. I have seen a similar thread already! Twist this game up and change the goals. This game is already popular on another network and is not very original. -1 if you do not edit your idea, +1 if you change it and make it more original and add a twist and some spice to it!

Posted Jan 11, 2019
  4. A definite no from me. This game is way too much like *another server’s* game and would get so much negative feedback for being a copy, and it’s not like we want to directly copy something either way. -1

Posted Jan 11, 2019