• 554 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2638 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Murder

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by NotGuuhMINEPLEX, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Murder: I was thinking of a new game idea for mineplex, so I decided to bring a suggestion for a game with 3 different modes which are:

Normal: This mode will have 1 Assassin, 1 Detective and 10 Victims. The assassin will have a sword where he will kill the victims, a speed potion and a compass, the sword may be thrown, but after being lentified the murder will have to wait 10 seconds for him to return to his hand, in this mode only the murder can run ; The detective will only have a gun where he can shoot every 5 seconds, the detective will not be able to run; The victims could not run, and to get something to kill the detective, the victims will have to find fragments on the floor, you will have to collect 10 fragments to create a weapon. if a victim or a detective kills somebody wrong the two player (who was killed inganoso, and who shot) will be killed and after killing the murder the game will end.

Speed: In this mode all are murder and will have the same abilities as a murder, the last to stay alive wins the match.

Zumbi: In this mode the murder will be a zombie, and the rest will be victims, the murder will have to infect everyone with just one touch in the player, if he infects all the murder will win.

These mode will be voted within gamerlobby

Posted Dec 17, 2018
    AsianDynasty699 and Blue_Ouija like this.
  2. Hello, thanks for contributing your idea however I believe the number of detectives should be raised or it could end up being too quick. However, it will work if this is added as a Nano game.

Posted Dec 17, 2018
  3. -1

This has been suggested so many times before and personally I just don’t want to see this. It’s a fine copy, and everyone would say that mineplex copied another server again. It’s not unique, and the gameplay gets quite stale after a while. Also adding different modes to it would divide up the players for it making all games less likely to start.

Posted Dec 17, 2018
    Sam ♡ likes this.
  4. this has more than one way, and also would not end too fast, so do not server to be a nano game
    --- Post updated ---
    1. I did not copy anyone
    2. stop doing "-1" "+1" this is annoying and unnecessary

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 17, 2018
  5. Hey
    I wouldn’t like to see this added as it sort of copies *another server’s* game. Mineplex tends to make modifications that change the gameplay, but the modifications you made wouldn’t really do that, unfortunately.
    Have a great day!

Posted Dec 17, 2018
  6. No, no and no
    I'm tired of veryone saying that everythin on mineplex is copied from other server and Murder would be even worse

Posted Dec 17, 2018
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  7. There’s not anything wrong with it. He’s saying whether he agrees or not and then further explains why he disagrees in the rest of his post.

Posted Dec 17, 2018
  8. Hi, (I didn't name other networks on my comment)

Even though you didn't copy this idea from other networks, this game is a huge thing on them, and players would think that Mineplex is yet again "copying other networks". This game would make players possibly leave the Mineplex, because they'd expect their games to be on different networks. It's not bad playing on some other networks, even though Mineplex is my favorite, that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to play on different network as well. The point I am trying to make is that you can give a better feedback by discovering different kinds of networks, and trying to think of something that doesn't exist on them.
    Unfortunately, I'll have to disagree with this idea.

Teodora / Tea

Posted Dec 17, 2018
  9. I have to agree with Landon on this one. The game you've described sounds like an existing game on a competing network, and implementing a game like this on Mineplex would make it seem like we're "copying" them again. The gameplay and mechanics of your game seem too similar to a game known as Murder Mystery, and there isn't anything that makes this game unique or stand out. I could see this game be implemented as a Nano Game since it seems very simple and would most likely fit with the current rotation of games, but I do not see this being implemented as an individual game for the community.

Posted Dec 17, 2018
  10. I have an idea that you can probably switch this to. It can be similar to Murder but a bit different. You can have people on stands like in survival games and there is one detective and a killer and the killer has to look(kill) everyone before the detective finds out it is you.

Posted Dec 17, 2018
  11. -1 because it is another copy of murder mystery.

Posted Jan 3, 2019
  12. the only copy is the first, because it has to have it, now the other are not copies.
    Did you know that the mineplex skywars were a copy?
    Did you know that the Cakewars is a copy with adaptations?
    Did you know that masterbuilds is a copy?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 3, 2019
    AsianDynasty699 likes this.
  13. Yep there copies but changed.

Posted Jan 3, 2019
  14. I'd like to see this implemented as it builds on Murder Mystery and doesn't just copy it.

Seriously, people, read the OP before assuming it's just a copy.

Posted Jan 3, 2019
  15. Eu não estou copiando, tem modos diferentes

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 3, 2019
  16. Wassup,
    I will agree with you on this. Although others say you've copied this game from another server or how 1 detective is to less, I'm still going to side with this game. Murder mystery/mayhem is a popular game on most servers these days, and it would be nice to have it on both platforms on Mineplex if not bedrock. If this were to be implemented into the server, I do suggest adding in a way for more people to become a detective. For instance, during the game, there will be hidden chests with a bow and arrows so more people could become a detective or some type of Minecraft item spawning in game and once you collect about 10 or whatever amount necessary, you will be granted a bow/weapon to bust the murderer. Although this might seem a little too complicated or another server has made something very similar to this concept, hopefully, Mineplex could add a twist to this game or keep it original to have it added without hate.

:mineplex:

Posted Jan 3, 2019
    NotGuuhMINEPLEX likes this.